PDA

View Full Version : Cuero still in it?

footballguy
10-22-2001, 09:13 PM
After a win over the Edna Cowboys 17-7 Cuero has new life in there district. They will be faceing the Gonzales Apaches this week who are undeafed in district play. They are coming off a huge win over Yoakum. If Cuero can come up with a victory friday they might find themselves co-district champs.

SintonFan
10-23-2001, 02:37 AM
Good luck against Gonzales! It seems the Apaches are on a roll. With your(cuero's) defense, it should be a good game. Also what the heck happened with the game against Vanderbilt-Industrial? Were yall looking to the next game or what? Gonzales should be going far in div. 2 reg. 4 playoffs. Good luck!

Gobbla2001
10-23-2001, 07:57 AM
I dunno what'll happen against Gonzales, just depends on what kind of game plan we bring to the game, we also need to play like we did last Friday against Edna, no mistakes, fumbles etc... I have no clue what happened against Industrial... Maybe it was their homecoming or something? Or just a bad night for us, heck, I dunno... Anyway... Anyway, congrats on that State Championship, I mean good luck on getting there... Adios!!!

SintonFan
10-24-2001, 02:07 AM
Gobbla2001, I didn't mean to step on any toes. Understand that if I offended you, I apologize. Still, good luck against Gonzales although I think yall won't need it with your defense.

eye of the tiger
10-24-2001, 08:52 AM
Cuero has such a great tradition, I would never count them out before they are actually out.(which doesnt happen often)Good luck the rest of this year

Gobbla2001
10-24-2001, 10:52 AM
I wasn't offended at all man... Honestly I have no clue what happened during the Industrial game, I was being honest, we plain out SUCKED that night... And on the last comments, all that meant was that the Sinton Pirates will win state this year... Peace!!!