PDA

View Full Version : 39 years have past since THE MARLIN BULLDOGS HAVE PLAYED FOR A STATE TITLE, WERE BACK

MARLINFAN
12-14-2003, 04:54 AM
the dogs have came so close in the last 4 yrs . losing in the quaterfinals twice and losing in the semis once. but this yr its diffrent , were going to state. yep im gone brag and boast because the dogs are in the state game. mary people doubted them but they are still there. 1 team left in central texs. the valley was sent home early tonite after a atom bomb hit their sea-wall defense.

<small>[ December 14, 2003, 04:09 AM: Message edited by: MARLINFAN ]</small>

Ranger05
12-14-2003, 05:21 AM
I knew Marlin had a good football team because they had a really rough schedule and i was backing them all the way. Good luck in the state game.

Bull's-eye
12-14-2003, 10:11 AM
Good luck Marlin!!! Represent region 3 and get that championship.

lepfan
12-14-2003, 12:38 PM
Brag and boast all you want...you all deserve it...but do it gracefully... :D ...good luck to Marlin next week!

Chris Hart
12-14-2003, 02:38 PM
Good luck Marlin, Burnet is behind you. We came up short again, maybe yall can win it. Go Marlin!

Marlin/Atlanta should be one for the ages!

LuVyAbLuE
12-14-2003, 03:46 PM
The Raiders are behind you Marlin! Go win State!!

olddawggreen
12-14-2003, 10:11 PM
Good luck Marlin, I for one never doubted your teams ability. You probably played one of the hardest pre season schedules as anyone in 3A. I would say you were tested by fire! But you came out of it and have had a heck of a year. This is one household of Burnet Bulldogs that will be pulling for you all the way! Go bring home the ring!

starQB
12-14-2003, 10:14 PM
MARLINFAN:
the dogs have came so close in the last 4 yrs . losing in the quaterfinals twice and losing in the semis once. but this yr its diffrent , were going to state. yep im gone brag and boast because the dogs are in the state game. mary people doubted them but they are still there. 1 team left in central texs. the valley was sent home early tonite after a atom bomb hit their sea-wall defense.hey congrats marlin i hope yall win state!