PDA

View Full Version : Burnet fans

wildstangs
03-26-2003, 09:22 PM
Saw where Stephen McGee's dad resigned? Any word yet on where he is going and will Stephen be going also?

spaniard
03-27-2003, 12:12 AM
what it says in the paper is that he just stepped down instead of resigning, i believe thats what it says anyways. i think they will stay here until he graduates next year. at least theyd better, hehe.

Old Dog
03-27-2003, 12:20 AM
Spaniard, you are correct, Coach McGee said he wants to step down after 19 years and be free to follow Stephen's college career without having to worry about coaching. Rumor has it that Stephen will graduate early, enroll where-ever he commits and participate in spring football. He carries a 4.0 GPA I hear. This young man really seems to have his head on exceptionally straight. I've not heard where he is leaning, but Emfinger's recruiting site says he has 8+ solid Division I offers.

<small>[ March 26, 2003, 11:24 PM: Message edited by: Old Dog ]</small>

spaniard
03-27-2003, 12:24 AM
i had heard that too, but i didnt want to say anything just in case it didnt happen. but im pretty sure hes going to do what you said old dog.

DogDoc
03-28-2003, 04:39 PM
Can you imagine what fun he could have had with the football coach. " my dad is quiting and were moving" Football coach would die right there. He is a very talented kid and will no doubt have a big senior year for Burnett. Especially with his buddy out there to catch the ball. I wish them both the best and great college carrers too. I hope we can watch both of them play somewhere in Texas.