PDA

View Full Version : PPHSfan's Most Clever Post Ever.....Hands Down....You Must See it.

PPHSfan
11-20-2002, 02:57 PM
Ok sports fans here is the deal. Do you ever look at the Rated posters with envy? Do you wish that you too could be a FIVE STAR GENERAL just like some of the big boys? :p

Well friends, I have come up with a sure fire way for you to be succesfull, and now I am going to share it with you with my "Unconditional Money Back Guarantee" :D

Here is how it works. Take a look at the ten names below. These folks will be referred to as your "UPLINE". You should have a tremendous amount of respect for these fine posters, as they are the ones that will make you famous.

NOW FOR THE GOOD PART....All you have to do is give all ten of the folks in your "UPLINE" a five star rating, and say something really nice about their football team in your reply post. Then (HE HE HE :D Here is the REALLY GOOD PART)....You get to remove the top name from the list and ADD YOUR OWN NAME to the bottom. Afterwards simply email ten friends this link and encourage them to join the 3ADL and give you your much deserved stars.

I am telling you folks....in just a short time you too can be a five star general, with many many hundreds of accolades about how wonderfull your team is.

And here is the great part...It is a foolproof system, so even if your team is not really that good...it does not matter. :p Trust me, this will work or I will refund your money.Should you actually send me any

Here is your list

1.PPHSfan
2.PPHSfan
3.PPHSfan
4.PPHSfan
5.PPHSfan
6.PPHSfan
7.PPHSfan
8.PPHSfan
9.PPHSfan
10.PPHSfan

Good Luck!!!!!

whtfbplaya
11-20-2002, 03:12 PM
lol and when do you find time to think up this kind of stuff lol

pero chato
11-20-2002, 03:23 PM
BTW--How's your Amway business? LOL

sinton66
11-20-2002, 04:19 PM
PPHSfan, any takers yet?????? You crack me up my friend. :D

Rabbit'93
11-20-2002, 06:43 PM
this is better than your "don't view this post" post on the pig.

eye of the tiger
11-20-2002, 08:20 PM
PPHS you forgot to refer to title 18 sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal and lottery laws in your post. As a United States Postmaster Retired, I must insist that you put this your proposal. :D

Good post my friend.

bulldog65
11-20-2002, 08:58 PM
PPHSfan, you are definitely "ONE OF A KIND"!!!

Bulldog92
11-20-2002, 09:20 PM
There's something strange floating in the water in Pilot Point these days. Any ideas as to what it might be?

trojandad
11-20-2002, 09:39 PM
This was good, but nothing rates with the "what's crunk" posts. I swear you owe me a doctor's bill for that one, split my side laughing. You nut.

PPHSfan
11-20-2002, 11:37 PM
See how well it works? trojandad is now rated :D

EagleMama
11-20-2002, 11:47 PM
You guys look like a bunch af Generals....
PP, you are a hoot! I've been wondering about those stars and now I know how to get them for myself. Thanks

Go EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!

trojandad
11-21-2002, 07:23 AM
OMGOSH, I don't know what to say? I didn't prepare anything for this type of honor. <Unfolds legal size paper full of notes>

I'd like to thank PPHS Fan for making this possible. I'd like to thank my Mom and Dad for ME possible.......ok, I'll quit.

Go Trojans !!

trojandad
11-21-2002, 07:25 AM
<psssst, the eckchay is in the ialmay>

Bulldog92
11-21-2002, 10:38 AM
You guys are somethin' else and what that is I'll never know. This gimmick has the simplicity of the pet rock and the chia pet, but it's a beautiful concept all the same. :D