PDA

View Full Version : sinton 45, mathis 0

sinfan75
09-28-2001, 11:09 PM
I guess Sinton didn't want to leave any doubt about who the better team is.Any comments MathisPiratfan?

sinfan75
09-29-2001, 09:31 AM
I guess not!I wonder how Troy Collavo feels after trashin QB Adrian Alaniz (scared,can't take a hit,rattles easy)inthe caller times only to see him run right at Troy and go 42 yds. for a td. 3rd play of the game.He just added fuel to a fire that was already burnin and turned it into an inferno.That's why Coach Davis sent the 1st team Defense back in to shut down Mathis last drive!!

SintonFan
10-01-2001, 02:31 AM
Lets not get carried away here... I was at the game and we did'nt put our first team back in to preserve a shutout. Mathis has a great team and they gave alot of inspiration for our spirited victory, but that is NO excuse to act less than civil. Sinton is a Great town, lets act like we Are a great town now! Good luck to yall pirates of Mathis! How bout 2 teams(div. 1 and 2) of pirates in the finals? Lets Go SoTX!!!!!!
GO SINTON PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sinfan75
10-01-2001, 07:23 PM
Hate to disagree but when Brittain,Jones and Peterson are goin in after playin 3 Quarters,I don't think it was to give the back-ups a rest.And also Chance Schmidt!!

M.PIRATEFAN
10-02-2001, 02:51 PM
Say sinton yeah yall beat us but it's not over yet.. It's just the first game of district and well yall go to Div.1 and we go into Div. 2 the 2 best teams in region 4 going into the playoffs. And good luck to yall through the season. Mathis lets do what we do best, prove everyone wrong and go to state!!!!!!!Or should I say, to the playoffs and the state!!!!!!!! WE ARE THE REAL PIRATES, MATHIS PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!