PDA

View Full Version : Tellus about your 3A teams prospects for next year!

Old Cardinal
12-28-2002, 12:03 PM
We have several threads already running to projections for next year. Please tell us about YOUR team for next year.

russ31
12-28-2002, 12:51 PM
North Lamar should return a good passing game. Two good ones returning in SR Brian Watson and JR Casey Smith. WR core should return some good players. RB will be a big question. Defense will also be a big question because we'll be losing almost the entire group of starters. Ditto for O-Line.

wildstangs
12-28-2002, 04:10 PM
New QB Reid Bishop. This guy is good. Has alot of similarites to Carrillo. Can throw better though. Halfback Josh Jackson returns also. Several key players on the defense return. Michael Straley and Stephen Reed just to name a few. Non district is brutal, Vernon, Graham, Greenwood, Wylie, and Andrews. I dont see them going undefeated, but I am sure we will get rolling in district and a few games in the playoffs. I know some people say it doesnt mean much, but our JV hasnt lost in like 2 years either.

Old Cardinal
12-30-2002, 09:47 PM
To Wildstangs: I looked over your season and from an outsiders viewpoint, you had a great preparatory season! You might well be the "Dark Horse" out in your Region. You look loaded to me. Do you think you have enough good running backs to carry you in the Postseason if you get several hurt?

<small>[ December 30, 2002, 08:49 PM: Message edited by: Old Cardinal ]</small>

wildstangs
12-30-2002, 10:38 PM
We have a few others, mostly JV players. One of them got a few plays in the playoffs, but none really went anywhere. At Sweetwater, the QB has primarily been a RB as well for as long as I can remember. Non district is gonna be tough. I predict we reload and have a good year. We would like to be the darkhorse of the 2003 year!

Ranger Mom
12-31-2002, 06:37 PM
Hey Wildstangs,
I remember when my Freshman son played in Sweetwater this year - Kyndall (sp?) Carillo was on that team. I know he didn't play QB, but can't remember what position he was playing, just that he impressed me as being an awesome player. Do you know what position he plays??