PDA

View Full Version : To Burnet folks

LH Panther Mom
12-14-2003, 07:52 AM
Congratulations on your great season. I know it must have been an incredible game last night & I know what it's like to be so close in score at the end, but yet so far. Just remember, there are no losers in the state championship game...just one team that scores less points. The rest of us in the district are proud of you (okay, most of us - there were a very few rooting for Gainesville) but at the same time, I guess we're a little jealous, since you were there & we weren't.

Again, congratulations and good luck Seniors in your endeavors, whatever they are.

olddawggreen
12-14-2003, 01:14 PM
Thanks for your support LH Panther Mom, its been quite a year for both our teams. Best wishes, we will probably run into each other at a Jr. High tract meet this spring!

dawgdad
12-14-2003, 01:43 PM
Thanks from the Burnet Bulldogs,it was a great game,tough breaks are all part of the game. What a ride it has been !!!

Chris Hart
12-14-2003, 02:48 PM
Thanks LH Panther Mom for the support. District 25 is a MAJOR force in 3A, I hope it stays that way. We're getting better at handling these losses in the big dance, but I feel like we're the Buffalo Bills of 3A football. 3A or 4A next year, we should still be a decent team. :)

bulldogmom2
12-14-2003, 02:52 PM
Thanks LH Mom.... We appreciate all the warm wishs. Yes we also understand the jealousy thing. I'm sure theres alot of that going on today. We have come a long way over the years, and I'm sure still have things to learn.
But we're so proud of our Young Men today. They have represented this school and community with great Class. Thanks for your support. And I to will be at Jr. High track.....
Thanks

GreatBigBurnetFan
12-14-2003, 06:41 PM
LH Panther Mom,
It's always great to have you on our side! I really enjoyed watching the game in Dripping this season. I guess if we have to go 4A, I'll still be cheering for the Panthers. If we stay in 3A, hope to see you next season.
Regards,
GreatBigBurnetFan

HotDawg89
12-14-2003, 07:16 PM
Thanks for your support! :)

LHMom
12-15-2003, 03:39 PM
GreatBigBurnetFan:
LH Panther Mom,
It's always great to have you on our side! I really enjoyed watching the game in Dripping this season. I guess if we have to go 4A, I'll still be cheering for the Panthers. If we stay in 3A, hope to see you next season.
Regards,
GreatBigBurnetFanWe heard from school officials that LH will play Burnet next year, regardless of 3A/4A ranking. Obviously if y'all move up, it will be earlier in the season so we don't have a shot at another 9-0 vs 9-0 shootout, but it is a great rivalry to carry on.

Go Panthers!
This Year It's Personal.

spaniard
12-15-2003, 06:58 PM
and its also been a fairly good-natured rivalry also, which is nice. hehe, heated on the field, but not heated off the field.

Chris Hart
12-15-2003, 07:10 PM
LHMom:

GreatBigBurnetFan:
LH Panther Mom,
Regards,
GreatBigBurnetFanWe heard from school officials that LH will play Burnet next year, regardless of 3A/4A ranking. Obviously if y'all move up, it will be earlier in the season so we don't have a shot at another 9-0 vs 9-0 shootout, but it is a great rivalry to carry on.

Go Panthers!
This Year It's Personal.That's great news LH MOM! At least now we know Burnet will get at least one win next year. jk wink