PDA

View Full Version : THE SHOWDOWN MARLIN VS CAMERON

marlinbulldog
10-20-2002, 05:31 PM
A LITTLE EARLY TO BE POSTING BUT IF THINGS KEEP GOING THE WAY THEY ARE IT WILL HAPPEN CAMERON4-0 IN DISTRICT MARLIN 4-0 IN DISTRICT.DISTRICT REVIEW.MARLIN BEAT ROCKDALE 24-0 WHO BEAT CALDWELL WHO LOST TO CAMERON IN A CLOSE GAME WHO BEAT LORENA I THINK 31-21 WHO LOST TO TROY 21-17 THEN TROY LOST TO MARLIN 63-0 AND MAY I ADD MALONE (CALLED THE SECOND TEAM OFFENSE )OFF EARLY IN THE THIRD

rrfann
10-20-2002, 05:36 PM
Where is the game going to be played at.

marlinbulldog
10-20-2002, 05:40 PM
CAMERON(HATERSVILLE!!!!)

topdawg
10-20-2002, 05:56 PM
iv havent seen cameron play but i no marlins pretty darn good, good luck to both teams.

marlinbulldog
10-20-2002, 06:17 PM
THANKS CENTEX

marlinbulldog
10-20-2002, 10:10 PM
hey can u answer a question anybody. wont jasper go div 1.that means celina will go div 2 so will newton right and will 18aaa meet up with 17,19,20aaa

SintonFan
10-21-2002, 04:43 AM
marlinbulldog:
hey can u answer a question anybody. wont jasper go div 1.that means celina will go div 2 so will newton right and will 18aaa meet up with 17,19,20aaaPlease specify your exact question...
sorry, but your query seems a little vague.

About Marlin vs. Cameron Yo. If you play as good as your competition then you should win by 10 at least. Good luck to both teams!

Pudlugger
10-21-2002, 06:51 AM
marlinbulldog:
hey can u answer a question anybody. wont jasper go div 1.that means celina will go div 2 so will newton right and will 18aaa meet up with 17,19,20aaaMost likely Celina, Newton and Marlin will go Div II. Celina is in Region 2. Marlin will be paired off in Region 3 Districts 17-24. The winner in D18 will play the runner up in D17 and so on. The eight team upper half of the draw in Region 3 probably will include Marlin and Newton. Marlin and Celina will have to go a long way to meet in the Final. I must say Marlin seems to me to be the team to beat in Region 3 with what they are showing on the field the past few weeks. wink :cool:

konstance_latrice_04
10-24-2002, 04:35 PM
well marlinbulldog its all gravy you can call Cameron what u wanna call us, but it makes u look dumb when u go and act all childish. But good luck and holla back young'n. :p
Winning A Yoeman Tradition

hotstuff
10-24-2002, 07:05 PM
Marlin should win by 14.

MARLINFAN
11-02-2002, 07:08 PM
ITS ON AND POPPIN what does everone think about this one

<small>[ November 03, 2002, 07:59 PM: Message edited by: MARLINFAN ]</small>

MARLINFAN
11-04-2002, 12:28 AM
aint nobody trash talking

konstance_latrice_04
11-06-2002, 11:32 PM
well this is the number one Cameron Fan, and Cameron aint no hatersville. And you crazy gonna talk about Cameron and then you gotta bring yo tail to Cameron. If you were thinking good, and you had on your thinking helmet you would know. Just wanna say to all you haterz: "You Get Da Finger"!!!!!!!! boooooooo yowwwwwwwwwwwwww

Oh and Cameron got some tricks up they sleeve and Marlin aint all dat, but we not gonna do evil for evil and talk about Marlin like they did us. Cause Pay Back Is A Mutha peaceeeeeeee!!!!!!! :D

nxman
11-07-2002, 12:53 AM
Anyone who says they have tricks up their sleeves is admitting dirty play! Is this what Cameron is resorting to with a fear that they might lose? Sounds to me like Marlin by at least 14.

football02
11-07-2002, 09:35 PM
Don't let one person affect your whole idea of Cameron. We don't play dirty and we play fair. This should be a good game and hopefully it will stay clean on both sides good luck to Marlin and Cameron tomorrow night! Go Yoe!

nxman
11-08-2002, 12:02 AM
Not to worry football02! I'm not going to let any one person taint my view of the Yoemen. I know they play clean, and I've seen them pound teams that are not as sportsman-like. I was just responding to a previous post that struck me the wrong way. No hard feelings, I hope! Good luck to Cameron.

konstance_latrice_04
11-08-2002, 12:46 PM
hey nxman thanks for the luck and i sure hope it is a clean game on both sides, and Marlin good luck to yall too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

spiritpridehonor
11-08-2002, 01:00 PM
Hey Marlin,

Good luck from one BULLDOG to another BULLDOG!!
Burnet is wishing you guys all the best!!!

MARLINFAN
11-09-2002, 01:26 AM
deja vu.this was the exact thing ot 17-16. well anyway i give cameron a lot of respect. they play a good game.but konstance you know i just had to add this one billy pitman held to 18 yards rushing ,sacked numerous of times but he is a good qb. go yoeman win div 1 state title

football02
11-10-2002, 12:37 AM
Thanks for the luck nxman but like Marlinfan said- it was deja vu. It was a hard loss but hopefully are guys can accept and move on to gatesville. We played a good game and proved a lot of people wrong. Most people thought it was gonna be a slaughter with Marlin comin out on top. We gave them a close game. Good Luck Yoemen in bi-district next week. We are a different team than the one that played Gatesville in pre-season. That team could not have taken Marlin to overtime. We know now that we got what it takes so lets go get em' cus we ready(sorry fo my Cameron ebonics a lil there!! :) ) Good Luck Marlin in Div 2. Hopefully 18-3A will take it all this year!!!

konstance_latrice_04
11-10-2002, 01:18 AM
you know what i dont give a damn them boys played a good game and they didnt get slaughtered like everybody thought they was. so all you talking about 63-7 and this 63-0 you can put your money where your mouf is oh and if u aint got none shove it up your @$$!!!!!!! but like i said them boys played good and they gave Marlin a run for there money too cause Marlin thought they was gonna do tha fool on us but we proved them wrong. MarlinFan oh thanks for puttin my name in your lil post cause i know somebody always thinkin about me ummmmkay!!!

If anybody from the Marlin team wonders who this is this is the gurl that was talkin to some of the football team Friday after the game!!!!!!! oh and well meet yall in BASKETBALL SEASON cause can't none of yall hold us!!!!!!!!1 :mad: :mad:

MARLINFAN
11-10-2002, 02:02 AM
HEY KONSTANCE. PEOPLE THAT SAY STUFF ON THIS BOARD LIKE MARLIN 63-0 IS FAKE. WE KNEW IT WAS GOING TO BE A CLOSE GAME SO I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE WERE SURPRISED IT WAS CLOSE.BUT LIKE I SAID WHEN I FIRST STARTED THIS POST THE SHOWDOWN MARLIN VS CAMERON AND THAT WHAT IT WAS A SHOWDOWN

konstance_latrice_04
11-10-2002, 07:40 PM
you already know and like i said before them boys played a good game on both teams, and for all you that thought Marlin was gonna drag Cameron they drug everybody BUT Cameron!!!