PDA

View Full Version : Sinton/Bellville

Gobbla2001
11-28-2001, 02:40 PM
Haven't seen Bellville play yet so you can't take my prediction 'too' seriously... But I have seen film on Sinton and, well, I gotta pick them by 10 or so (if I hadn't heard by word of mouth how tough and physical Bellville is I'd predict worse)... I just don't THINK that Sinton can be stopped till Everman, and that'll be a war from what I hear... Good Luck Bellville, I'm sure you have an awesome team, just haven't been seen by these eyes... Go Pie-rats!!!

jykoy
11-30-2001, 11:32 AM
Bellville will pull of a victory. They seem really excited and are ready for the challenge. I just hope Sinton doesn't think they are high and mighty...

Gobbla2001
11-30-2001, 12:04 PM
Well it sounds like all of Bellville is excited, it should be a good game... And Sinton doesn't think they're all high and mighty though their situation would cause one to think they do, they just love playing football, they have speed, talent and a great coaching staff, they're just doing everything right, should have went to state last year but We (Cuero) knocked their QB out for the season (looked like it hurt) during the first round, with him they would have defeated Bandera and most likely Gatesville and then A-Wylie...

MCAT
11-30-2001, 02:03 PM
koy, you do mean "off a victory" right?

Sofaking_wetodit
11-30-2001, 03:11 PM
Bellville posters, on this board, are definitely not representing their English teachers well, are they? Look into getting a dictionary or two...or have your younger brother proof-read it for you.

[This message has been edited by Sofaking_wetodit (edited November 30, 2001).]