PDA

View Full Version : Burnet and Liberty Hill predictions outta hand?

Gobbla2001
11-02-2003, 07:15 PM
Whoa, just read a prediction of Burnet by 50...

Now, I'm not saying Burnet can't win by 50 points against LH, because from what I've read, they're a very explosive team... But most of these predictions are coming from people who haven't seen both Burnet and Liberty Hill play in person 'this season'...... They have either seen one in person and have made their prediction on the outcome of the game off of what the other team did to this team that beat this team and that team that got beat by bwah bwah bwah...

So, from the people who have seen both Burnet and Liberty Hill play this year in person (not on High School Xtra or TV and not stats on a message board), what are your predictions on the game?

LH Panther Mom
11-02-2003, 07:41 PM
Very good point Gobbla. Most likely the only folks who have seen both teams play are the other teams in our district. They can be fairly objective - at least to a certain point. Of course, just because Burnet beat Ingram 61-0 and we beat Ingram 24-10, does not indicate that Burnet can beat LH by 50 points.

Until the 2001 season, most teams around could claim to be able to beat us by at least 50 points. And I'm sure many did. But, with the change in our head coach, things have changed. Can/Will Burnet beat LH? Not by 50 points.

Ozzy
11-02-2003, 08:16 PM
Burnet by 49.8

Gobbla2001
11-02-2003, 08:18 PM
Have you seen both Burnet and Liberty Hill play this season?

dawg03
11-02-2003, 08:20 PM
42-0 EASY

Ozzy
11-02-2003, 08:21 PM
oh yeah, multiple times. It really depends on the defensive strategy that Liberty Hill throws at Burnet. Gadget defenses have slowed Burnet down a little bit. Base defenses have been destroyed. I wonder which Liberty Hill will choose? Last year it was their base D. I guess we'll find out Friday night.

Gobbla2001
11-02-2003, 08:22 PM
IF you have seen both Burnet and Liberty Hill play this season, then thank you for your opinion...

But if you haven't and you predicted the score anyway, I have the only question for you in this thread: can you read?

Gobbla2001
11-02-2003, 08:24 PM
Ozzy:
oh yeah, multiple times. It really depends on the defensive strategy that Liberty Hill throws at Burnet. Gadget defenses have slowed Burnet down a little bit. Base defenses have been destroyed. I wonder which Liberty Hill will choose? Last year it was their base D. I guess we'll find out Friday night.Apparently they need to use a gadget defense ha :D

LH Panther Mom
11-02-2003, 08:37 PM
Hey, we call Inspector Gadget "Coach".....of the defense. :D :D

The Guru
11-02-2003, 08:39 PM
I've seen both teams play, and if Burnet wants to, they can win by 50+. However, I don't think Shipley will do that to Vance, but then again, Burnet is getting ready for the playoffs.

Burnet has the most disciplined MLB's I've seen. They won't bite on the crossing action of the LH backs. Their DT's are like tree stumps. There's no way LH's undersized linemen will be able to move them. LH also has used the big play to defeat opponents, a la the long run against Llano. This won't happen against Burnet. Burnet might have the fastest defense in the state.

Defensively, LH cannot matchup with Burnet's athletes. Wimberley got behind the LH secondary several times for big plays, as did Ingram, but they either couldn't catch the ball, or get it to the open receiver. Burnet has 5X the athletes as those two schools. The receivers will be open and McGee will get it there.

Like last year, LH won't be able to move the ball on offense. Burnet will shut down their running game. The first time LH tried to pass last year, it was picked off. That same thing might happen this year, as Burnet can stop the run with the front 8 leaving the secondary free to play pass.

I imagine LH will focus on stopping the pass and getting pressure on McGee as they did last year. They'll be in the split with their corners 8-10 yards off the ball and their OLB's splitting the difference playing 6-8 yards off. This won't stop Burnet from passing. They'll still put it in the air, but they'll also run all over LH is they use that stategy. Levens needs about 160 yards for 1000. If LH gives Burnet the run, I'm sure they'll use that to give him 1000.

Basically, LH will have to pick their poison. They can't stop the run and the pass. To be honest, they can't stop either one, just slow it down. I expect Burnet to win by about 40.

Gobbla2001
11-02-2003, 08:43 PM
The Guru:
I've seen both teams play, and if Burnet wants to, they can win by 50+. However, I don't think Shipley will do that to Vance, but then again, Burnet is getting ready for the playoffs.

Burnet has the most disciplined MLB's I've seen. They won't bite on the crossing action of the LH backs. Their DT's are like tree stumps. There's no way LH's undersized linemen will be able to move them. LH also has used the big play to defeat opponents, a la the long run against Llano. This won't happen against Burnet. Burnet might have the fastest defense in the state.

Defensively, LH cannot matchup with Burnet's athletes. Wimberley got behind the LH secondary several times for big plays, as did Ingram, but they either couldn't catch the ball, or get it to the open receiver. Burnet has 5X the athletes as those two schools. The receivers will be open and McGee will get it there.

Like last year, LH won't be able to move the ball on offense. Burnet will shut down their running game. The first time LH tried to pass last year, it was picked off. That same thing might happen this year, as Burnet can stop the run with the front 8 leaving the secondary free to play pass.

I imagine LH will focus on stopping the pass and getting pressure on McGee as they did last year. They'll be in the split with their corners 8-10 yards off the ball and their OLB's splitting the difference playing 6-8 yards off. This won't stop Burnet from passing. They'll still put it in the air, but they'll also run all over LH is they use that stategy. Levens needs about 160 yards for 1000. If LH gives Burnet the run, I'm sure they'll use that to give him 1000.

Basically, LH will have to pick their poison. They can't stop the run and the pass. To be honest, they can't stop either one, just slow it down. I expect Burnet to win by about 40.Dang good observation there, Guru...

b-townhottie06
11-02-2003, 08:48 PM
JUST A QUESTION...not trying to start ne thing..PROMISE

but is it true that LH has been playing 2A teams and not the same 3a teams as us? JUST A QUESTION...ive heard that yall haven't been playing 3a teams.

(curious to know the TRUTH)

Gobbla2001
11-02-2003, 08:53 PM
b-townhottie06:

but is it true that LH has been playing 2A teams and not the same 3a teams as us? JUST A QUESTION...ive heard that yall haven't been playing 3a teams.

(curious to know the TRUTH)I think the only 2A teams they played were Florence (25-2A) and Blanco (26-3A)... Florence is an alright 2A team and Blanco is actually pretty dang good for a 2A team...

Out of 5 non-district games, those are the only 2A teams they have played...

Of course not all of their pre-district games are gunna be against the same teams that Burnet plays, but yah, 2 2A teams played by LH this year...

LH Panther Mom
11-02-2003, 08:54 PM
b-townhottie06:

(curious to know the TRUTH)Here's your answer - our schedule is the same this year as last. Caldwell, Smithville, Hutto, Florence, Blanco and district. We heard the same story last year as well (LH hasn't played any 3A teams...) - I know you're not trying to start anything.

BHS#1
11-02-2003, 10:09 PM
What was the score last year?

BHS#1
11-02-2003, 10:10 PM
What was the score last year?

The Guru
11-02-2003, 10:17 PM
Burnet won 42-7. Liberty Hill's score came on the Burnet second team defense late in the game. The Burnet starters came out after 3.

LH Panther Mom
11-02-2003, 10:20 PM
BHS#1:
What was the score last year?For all games?
Caldwell, 35-28
Smithville, 27-0
Hutto, 15-0
Florence, 28-6
Blanco, 34-13
Wimberley, 22-8
Ingram, 49-14
Bandera, 35-28
Llano, 45-0
Burnet, 7-42

BurnetBandRules
11-02-2003, 10:24 PM
Have all of the scores on Burnet come on our 2nd string defense? I think that this is the case in District not sure about pre-district. Someone help me out on this

The Guru
11-02-2003, 11:07 PM
No, some scores have come on the first team. Burnet has only been scored on once in district, and I think that was on the second team.

Hot Rod
11-02-2003, 11:16 PM
The Guru:
No, some scores have come on the first team. Burnet has only been scored on once in district, and I think that was on the second team.so what you are saying is the only way Libetryhill will stay with in 35 is if we let the water boys play the last half

BurnetBandRules
11-02-2003, 11:21 PM
I think he was just making a point.

JCM
11-03-2003, 09:23 AM
I've seen both teams play this year and the Guru has it right. The Burnet- Liberty Hill game will be an athletic mismatch. Give the Panthers credit though, they have 9 wins based on their quickness, discipline, hustle, and coaching. Strictly looking at talent, they are not a 9 win team but they are a bunch of over-acheivers. As Coach Vance said in the newspaper, "Burnet has all those great athletes and we have just a bunch of itty bitty players".

PAINTBALL
11-03-2003, 09:54 AM
JCM:
I've seen both teams play this year and the Guru has it right. The Burnet- Liberty Hill game will be an athletic mismatch. Give the Panthers credit though, they have 9 wins based on their quickness, discipline, hustle, and coaching. Strictly looking at talent, they are not a 9 win team but they are a bunch of over-acheivers. As Coach Vance said in the newspaper, "Burnet has all those great athletes and we have just a bunch of itty bitty players".Although I have not seen both teams play in person, I have seen Burnet play every game and have seen Liberty Hill on film. I also saw Liberty Hill live last year. They run the same offense they ran last year, except this year's team is a little less experienced. Liberty Hills offense is based on deception caused by running the old wing T to perfection. In my opinion last year's team looked more polished. Although good, this years team has not achievied the term perfection yet. They will have achievied that point by next year, however.

Liberty Hill has been stoped on most of their plays by the other teams in District, with their scores coming from the other team making the wrong read on one play and taking the fake and Liberty Hill's back making a long gain, many times for a score. This happened several times to Burnet's defense last year, except the speed of Burnet's secondary prevented the play from resulting in a score. I remember one play where Shipley gained about 15 yards in about a 20 yard span to prevent what looked like a sure Liberty Hill score. Burnet's coaches clearly know what reads to teach their kids on how to defend the Wing T and last year,except for a few mistakes they performed very well. Liberty Hill will have a very difficult time scoring on Burnet's defense in my opinion.

Burnet shold win this game easily. If Liberty Hill pulls this one out, they will have pulled off a major upset.

2003BULLDOG2004
11-03-2003, 12:16 PM
Not tryin to sound Big Headed but...I kinda wonder if this will actually be much of a game for Burnet or just another win. Seems the last few games have been rather boring...Id actually like to see a game that keeps me on the edge of my seat. Not saying I want to lose but I think we need a Good Fight :p

The Guru
11-03-2003, 12:27 PM
If you want a good fight, you'll have to wait a few more weeks.

BigChamp05
11-03-2003, 12:39 PM
I like it that the District Championship comes down to two undefeated teams in the last game of the season. I hope Liberty Hill can hang in there a while, but i think as soon as Burnet wants it to be over, it will be. If Liberty Hill can start off fast and strong, it may be a different game.

The Guru
11-03-2003, 01:56 PM
The district championship was decided before the season.

It's hard to come out fast and strong when all you do is run the ball. Burnet will shut them down.

Bandera YaYa
11-03-2003, 02:51 PM
Nothing is decided before the season..... :rolleyes:

The Guru
11-03-2003, 03:04 PM
Well, unless Burnet would have encountered a plauge that affected the whole team, the district title was their's. Even before the season.

bulldogvet85
11-03-2003, 03:33 PM
yeah I believe that burnet will get this win by maybe 50, prolly by 40 though. I saw one game of LH and two of burnet. I noticed a big size diffrence and betweent both lines. I think that LH doesnt have much of a chance in the trenches. I really dont see them having much of a chance at all just from what I have seen. I agree alot with what Guru said. I think that LH runs the ball well, but that they wont really have a chance on burnets defense. I dont know how effective there double wing offense is going to be. So i see this being a blowout.
who is burnet looking at playing the first round of the playoffs? i know LH will prolly play marion the first round.

AggieJohn
11-03-2003, 03:35 PM
burnet...wow...God Bless Shipley and McGee

<small>[ November 03, 2003, 02:36 PM: Message edited by: explayer2001 ]</small>

espn1
11-03-2003, 03:37 PM
bulldogvet85:
yeah I believe that burnet will get this win by maybe 50, prolly by 40 though. I saw one game of LH and two of burnet. I noticed a big size diffrence and betweent both lines. I think that LH doesnt have much of a chance in the trenches. I really dont see them having much of a chance at all just from what I have seen. I agree alot with what Guru said. I think that LH runs the ball well, but that they wont really have a chance on burnets defense. I dont know how effective there double wing offense is going to be. So i see this being a blowout.
who is burnet looking at playing the first round of the playoffs? i know LH will prolly play marion the first round.Burnet plays Somerset.

cunbed10
11-03-2003, 04:09 PM
JCM:
I've seen both teams play this year and the Guru has it right. The Burnet- Liberty Hill game will be an athletic mismatch. Give the Panthers credit though, they have 9 wins based on their quickness, discipline, hustle, and coaching. Strictly looking at talent, they are not a 9 win team but they are a bunch of over-acheivers. As Coach Vance said in the newspaper, "Burnet has all those great athletes and we have just a bunch of itty bitty players".I wonder how many wins would they have if they had Marlin Pre-season schedule? eek!

GreatBigBurnetFan
11-03-2003, 06:42 PM
Goodness gracious mr. cunbed,
One of our predistrict games was Marlin. You remember, the game you left at halftime. Another
was Gatesville another EXCELLENT team. 4A Austin Reagan, another playoff team. When you look at TX Highschool football, Our schedule has been ranked
#2 with Marlins all season, except this week, they
ranked us down. I don't want to hear about Tank.
Mr d'Wrighter, an allstater had one of those td's go right over his head to Jordan. So quit your whinin'. We've beaten you twice in a row, both with and without Tank. Do we have to make it 3?
Regards,
GreatBigBurnetFan

espn1
11-03-2003, 06:45 PM
GreatBigBurnetFan:
One of our predistrict games was Marlin. You remember, the game you left at halftime. Another
was Gatesville another EXCELLENT team. 4A Austin Reagan, another playoff team. When you look at TX Highschool football, Our schedule has been ranked
Mr d'Wrighter, an allstater had one of those td's go right over his head to Jordan. So quit your whinin'. We've beaten you twice in a row, both with and without Tank. Do we have to make it 3?
Regards,
GreatBigBurnetFanHe might have just been asking a question.

LH Panther Mom
11-03-2003, 07:26 PM
cunbed10:

JCM:
I've seen both teams play this year and the Guru has it right. The Burnet- Liberty Hill game will be an athletic mismatch. Give the Panthers credit though, they have 9 wins based on their quickness, discipline, hustle, and coaching. Strictly looking at talent, they are not a 9 win team but they are a bunch of over-acheivers. As Coach Vance said in the newspaper, "Burnet has all those great athletes and we have just a bunch of itty bitty players".I wonder how many wins would they have if they had Marlin Pre-season schedule? eek! GreatBigBurnetFan & espn1 - I believe (could be wrong) that cunbed was actually trashing LH, not Burnet. This may be my last post for a couple of days - at least regarding this Friday's game. I told myself I would not get involved in the hype and trash talk - there are plenty of Burnet fans (and non-fans, I might add) who are more than willing to talk us down. Maybe we are not a 9-win team based on talent alone, but our teams since 2001 are no more talented overall than teams of years past. There is a huge difference in that, yes we do have a lot of overachievers; their coaches believe in them and because of that, they believe in themselves. That is the biggest difference that I have noticed since moving here 8 1/2 years ago. Okay, I'm starting to take it personally, because it's reminding me of what we went through with my son last year, so I'll be saying adios...at least about this.

mvp_33
11-05-2003, 12:52 AM
burnet will blow out liberty hill again....it will be just another year that LH comes into the game 9-0 and end up getting drubbed by 30-40 points. when was the last time LH beat Burnet at anything in boys athletics...plain and simple liberty hill doesnt wanna see burnet at anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DawgFan91
11-05-2003, 02:02 AM
GreatBigBurnetFan:
Regards,
GreatBigBurnetFanHe wasn't trashing you at all. Two things I have noticed about SOME(not all) Burnet fans:
1. You take things way too personal. Some people get on here just to get you excited...and it works!
2. Basically, you don't know how to enjoy being Top Dawg because you have never been there before.

It's simple. Your community has been blessed with the most prolific QB/WR combo this wonderful football state has seen in a long time...if not ever. Seriously, when I walked out of Kyle Field last year after Burnet had beat Jasper like a rented mule I knew I had just seen the best high school passer I had ever seen...on one leg. Surely you are aware that no team other than Burnet can stop them. Plus, you have a great staff and a lot of other talented players to compliment the superstars.

Why worry about pre-district schedules, why worry at all? If you don't win state it will be an upset. Only one team can say that...and it's you. Congrats...now relax and enjoy.

JCM
11-05-2003, 08:58 AM
Looks like rain in the forcast for Firday night in Burnet. I wonder how the Burnet offense will be affected by a wet, heavy ball? If it rains, does Liberty Hill have an advantage?

BulldogGrl64
11-05-2003, 09:46 AM
Rain can be a negative factor for any team, but I don't see it doing any damage against Burnet. Rain or shine, if you have talent and you know how to work with the ball and work together as a team, then you can overcome any obstacle. Burnet should not have any problems.

PAINTBALL
11-05-2003, 10:36 AM
JCM:
Looks like rain in the forcast for Firday night in Burnet. I wonder how the Burnet offense will be affected by a wet, heavy ball? If it rains, does Liberty Hill have an advantage?I don't believe anything would shift the advantage to Liberty Hill. I have only seen McGee throw a wet ball one time that I can remember and that was against Ingram 2 years ago when the game ended after the first half because a massive storm blew in. I saw no major change in his throwing ability. His hands are huge and he can handle a wet ball better then most quarterbacks. The wet field gave a major advantage to the receivers with the defenders slipping down all night.

<small>[ November 05, 2003, 10:19 AM: Message edited by: PAINTBALL ]</small>

olddawggreen
11-05-2003, 10:06 PM
DawgFan91:

GreatBigBurnetFan:
Regards,
GreatBigBurnetFanHe wasn't trashing you at all. Two things I have noticed about SOME(not all) Burnet fans:
1. You take things way too personal. Some people get on here just to get you excited...and it works!
2. Basically, you don't know how to enjoy being Top Dawg because you have never been there before.

It's simple. Your community has been blessed with the most prolific QB/WR combo this wonderful football state has seen in a long time...if not ever. Seriously, when I walked out of Kyle Field last year after Burnet had beat Jasper like a rented mule I knew I had just seen the best high school passer I had ever seen...on one leg. Surely you are aware that no team other than Burnet can stop them. Plus, you have a great staff and a lot of other talented players to compliment the superstars.

Why worry about pre-district schedules, why worry at all? If you don't win state it will be an upset. Only one team can say that...and it's you. Congrats...now relax and enjoy.Thanks DawgFan91, the one thing I hate about this site is that two people can read the same post and come away with an entirely different idea about what it says. Its just too easy to take things the wrong way here. There are a lot of Burnet posters on here and there are a lot of other people taking pot shots at them, or at least sometimes it appears that way. Thats just one of the things that goes with the #1 label that Burnets carried all year. But your advice is good, more people should just sit back and enjoy the ride while it last.

Bandera YaYa
11-05-2003, 11:05 PM
LH Panther Mom:

cunbed10:

JCM:
I've seen both teams play this year and the Guru has it right. The Burnet- Liberty Hill game will be an athletic mismatch. Give the Panthers credit though, they have 9 wins based on their quickness, discipline, hustle, and coaching. Strictly looking at talent, they are not a 9 win team but they are a bunch of over-acheivers. As Coach Vance said in the newspaper, "Burnet has all those great athletes and we have just a bunch of itty bitty players".I wonder how many wins would they have if they had Marlin Pre-season schedule? eek! GreatBigBurnetFan & espn1 - I believe (could be wrong) that cunbed was actually trashing LH, not Burnet. This may be my last post for a couple of days - at least regarding this Friday's game. I told myself I would not get involved in the hype and trash talk - there are plenty of Burnet fans (and non-fans, I might add) who are more than willing to talk us down. Maybe we are not a 9-win team based on talent alone, but our teams since 2001 are no more talented overall than teams of years past. There is a huge difference in that, yes we do have a lot of overachievers; their coaches believe in them and because of that, they believe in themselves. That is the biggest difference that I have noticed since moving here 8 1/2 years ago. Okay, I'm starting to take it personally, because it's reminding me of what we went through with my son last year, so I'll be saying adios...at least about this.Yeah, well, you show true class......something SOME of these Burnet posters could learn, but they are too busy gloating and falling all over themselves......I like alot of the Burnet posters and have much respect for their team, but seems like the closer the playoffs get, the cockier some of these posters get. In the playoffs, it only takes one loss and your great season is over.
Getting on here and talking about how the season was decided even before the season began is just pure conceit and ignorance.....You are the smart one...play the game on the field. Good luck Friday, and I think that I will be rooting for you to win.....I'm getting a bad taste in my mouth about Burnet now.......just from some of these posters lately.......

olddawggreen
11-05-2003, 11:13 PM
Bandera YaYa:

LH Panther Mom:

cunbed10:

JCM:
I've seen both teams play this year and the Guru has it right. The Burnet- Liberty Hill game will be an athletic mismatch. Give the Panthers credit though, they have 9 wins based on their quickness, discipline, hustle, and coaching. Strictly looking at talent, they are not a 9 win team but they are a bunch of over-acheivers. As Coach Vance said in the newspaper, "Burnet has all those great athletes and we have just a bunch of itty bitty players".I wonder how many wins would they have if they had Marlin Pre-season schedule? eek! GreatBigBurnetFan & espn1 - I believe (could be wrong) that cunbed was actually trashing LH, not Burnet. This may be my last post for a couple of days - at least regarding this Friday's game. I told myself I would not get involved in the hype and trash talk - there are plenty of Burnet fans (and non-fans, I might add) who are more than willing to talk us down. Maybe we are not a 9-win team based on talent alone, but our teams since 2001 are no more talented overall than teams of years past. There is a huge difference in that, yes we do have a lot of overachievers; their coaches believe in them and because of that, they believe in themselves. That is the biggest difference that I have noticed since moving here 8 1/2 years ago. Okay, I'm starting to take it personally, because it's reminding me of what we went through with my son last year, so I'll be saying adios...at least about this.Yeah, well, you show true class......something SOME of these Burnet posters could learn, but they are too busy gloating and falling all over themselves......I like alot of the Burnet posters and have much respect for their team, but seems like the closer the playoffs get, the cockier some of these posters get. In the playoffs, it only takes one loss and your great season is over.
Getting on here and talking about how the season was decided even before the season began is just pure conceit and ignorance.....You are the smart one...play the game on the field. Good luck Friday, and I think that I will be rooting for you to win.....I'm getting a bad taste in my mouth about Burnet now.......just from some of these posters lately.......YaYa I think if you look closely you will see that the posters that said district was decided before the season started, were not from Burnet. I believe Guru is from Ingram and he was just stating his opinion.

Murphy Lee
11-05-2003, 11:18 PM
Wow, I don't know if the winner was decided before the season, but there was a definite favorite. The other two playoff spots sure were up for grabs. What a job LH did this year after losing so many players.

Bandera YaYa
11-05-2003, 11:21 PM
Ok I stand corrected on that specific item..AND I said I do not think this of all Burnet fans AT ALL! But you have to admit, some are getting a little zealous on here :rolleyes: ....just a few....I like Burnet alot, I have always said so on here...ALWAYS! IF you go all the way, I'll be cheering for you like crazy!! OK??? :D

olddog73
11-05-2003, 11:39 PM
:) :)

<small>[ November 05, 2003, 10:42 PM: Message edited by: olddog73 ]</small>

olddog73
11-05-2003, 11:40 PM
Beware of the youth amounst us! As Ive said before, they view life from a different altitude. wink

BurnetBandRules
11-05-2003, 11:48 PM
Like previously stated, Two people can read ONE post and go away with two VERY diff. opinions. Alot of the people that make certain comments on here aren't even from Burnet yet the person being offended by that particular post can't take the time to scroll down to see where they were from or if there are even correlated with Burnet. Definition of Post: a written statement/opinon, depending on type of message board, that expresses ones feelings or thoughts on that item of discussion. Take this into consideration all Burnet bashers. Before you respond with a whinny "why is burnet so confident/cocky/arrogant" think about it. OPINIONS are opinions, whether it is something that you agree with or not.

Bandera YaYa
11-06-2003, 12:00 AM
I agree....it's just one persons opinion...just like I have an opinion and I can state it. :D
And I am not a Burnet basher, nor was I whinning....Geeeezzzzzz...

<small>[ November 05, 2003, 11:16 PM: Message edited by: Bandera YaYa ]</small>

LH Panther Mom
11-06-2003, 12:02 AM
I agree with you about opinions - we all have them. I know for me, it is extremely aggravating to have people from other districts bash us for no apparent reason, other than the fact they think we have played a "cupcake" schedule. Hmmm, if I recall, one of those so-called cupcake teams is in Marlin's district. By the way, Burnet, what was the score when ya'll played Marlin? Just curious.....

olddawggreen
11-06-2003, 12:13 AM
Ive had all the fun I can stand for one day. Peace to all and to all a good night! :D :D

Bandera YaYa
11-06-2003, 12:18 AM
I agree.....Good nite to all...(yawn)...

29east
11-06-2003, 12:33 AM
Yes this is my first post.... But I have been reading for a long time.... Liberty Hill has won every game it has played...... There is no doubt that Burnet is better... They will win big.... No disrespect to Liberty Hill but Burnet has better team.... Liberty Hill may win Div... 2...but will not beat Burnet.... Bottom Lin.... Better team...

LH Panther Mom
11-06-2003, 12:40 AM
No disrespect taken.