PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater 25, Snyder 13

Stangster
10-11-2003, 12:06 AM
Great game at the Mustang Bowl. Sweetwater's defense did a great job of containing Snyder. Sweetwater's quarterback Reid Bishop was sidelined earlier in the week by an injury in practice. Sweetwater's offense got off to a slow start but Jeremy Thompson lead them to a solid victory and a great start in district play. Can't wait to see the stats. Go Mustangs!

sinton66
10-11-2003, 12:09 AM
Congrats 'stangs! Keep 'em coming.

smustangs
10-11-2003, 12:14 AM
thanx guys for a great game im glad to be a part of such a close knit team thanx alot guys

wildstangs
10-11-2003, 12:34 AM
Had a blast at the Bowl tonight. Doesnt get much better than beating Snyder, and in such dominating fashion. Jeremy looked great out there tonight. Glad he is only a sophomore. Man I cant believe Clyde and Monahans pulled the upsets tonight.

smustangs
10-11-2003, 08:56 AM
sry to bust ur bubble wildstangs but jeremy is a junior i dont no if hes listed as a soph. but he is a junior

Knightmoon
10-11-2003, 10:07 AM
What is wrong with Reid Bishop? I know he came out of the Wylie game with an injury. Is this another injury or did he re-injure? The one thing I will comment on is #7. I watched him return an interception against Wylie and I watched his run on the TV highlights last night. That boy can scoot. Good Game Sweetwater. Victory is always sweeter against your biggest rivalry.

wildstangs
10-11-2003, 12:49 PM
smustangs:
sry to bust ur bubble wildstangs but jeremy is a junior i dont no if hes listed as a soph. but he is a juniorI just overheard the guy behind be say Jeremy was a sophomore, my bad. Isn't there a kid at Sweetwater that is like a freshman or sophomore that is supposed to be pretty good?

Stangster
10-11-2003, 01:23 PM
Jeremy Thompson is #7 and he is very fast. Mychal Carrillo's little brother, Kendal is a sophomore. He came up from JV for the Wiley game two weeks ago (to beef up our injury-poor secondary). I expect you'll hear more about him in the near future. Just my onion.

Chief Woodman
10-11-2003, 05:00 PM
Congrats Sweetwater...my son is hoping to see you in the playoffs against Decatur.

Sweet H2O 4 Life
10-12-2003, 02:46 PM
Great game guys keep it up good things are in store