PDA

View Full Version : Gilmer/Tatum & Atlanta/Jefferson

BuckeyeFan
11-27-2003, 11:59 AM
Not everbody in the state of Texas is all that interested in what's going on in Corpus on Friday.

Sorry Burnet and Sinton!

Up here in NE Texas these two games are the main talk. What are your thoughts on who's going to win?

I'll take Gilmer by at least 21 and Atlanta in a squeaker-maybe OT-by less than 7.

Xtex
11-27-2003, 12:43 PM
Yep, Gilmer by 20 or better but I think the bunnies and the dawgs won't be as close as you think. Ifn' Jefferson has over 150 yd's total offense I'll be surprised, bunnies by 16.

BTW, how's GilmerBuckeye (Mr. Green) doing? I hope he's doing well......

celinaorange
11-27-2003, 01:49 PM
neither of these 2 games will be close...Gilmer and Atlanta will decide who wins Region II...and the winner of Gilmer-Atlanta has a good chance to win it all in Division II......the winner of the game between Forney and Gainesville will have a good chance to win it all in Division I...My pick is Gilmer and Gainesville....which is bias because these are the 2 teams to beat us (Celina)..

BigRedfan
11-27-2003, 03:53 PM
I will agree with the other posters on this thread. It will be Atlanta and Gilmer in the game next week. Jefferson and Tatum can pick up the basketball this next week when they return to school after the holidays.

Good luck BUCKEYES!! 11 3A WILL BE PULLING FOR YOU. :rolleyes: :p :) :cool: :rolleyes:

Buckeye80
11-28-2003, 02:40 PM
The Gilmer/Tatum game should not really be close even with Stephen Hodge for the Eagles. They can't stop our offense, and we have the speed to contain Mr. Hodge. Gilmer 48 Tatum 6

I'm not sold on the Atlanta offense yet. That defense is unrelenting, but Jefferson does have a decent defense also. I'll stick with my original pick in this one. Atlanta 14 Jefferson 6

ThaRealBulldog
11-28-2003, 05:55 PM
Come on Tataum 6? Your crazy Stephen Hodge will run wild tonight, trust me.