PDA

View Full Version : Hey Texas A&M Aggies

PhiI C
07-20-2003, 07:38 AM
I know that I mentioned that the University of Texas had a great soccer season last year in women's college soccer and got to the playoffs but did you know that the Texas A&M women's college soccer team also got into the playoffs and did very well and won several games and were eliminated only by North Carolina which has won all but four or five of the national championships in women's college softball soccer since 1982? A great record for the Lady Aggies and a positive boost by both schools for women's soccer. I know that Sinton 66 and PPHS are delighed. :)

And don't forget that in softball even though the Lady Aggies lost to Texas who made the NCAA finals during the season the games were extremely close and the Lady Aggies played very well.

AND ISN'T IT GREAT THAT THE SPURS BEAT THE NETS FOR THE 2003 NBA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP! BEST NBA SERIES WE EVER HAD!!

AND TO ESPN ON ESPY AWARDS: WHERE'S THE CAT??!!

Phil C
07-23-2003, 10:38 AM
Did you all know that Texas A&M also won the Women's college National Championship in softball in 1983? (plus the NCAA football national championship in 1939). Texas A&M is the only team besides Oklahoma in the 90s to win the softball national championship other than teams from either California and Arizona.

Zman_LG
07-23-2003, 10:58 PM
All this talk about A&M...I just can't help myself. What about that Aggie football team this year? One can't help but keep their eyes on the duo of Jason Carter and Reggie McNeal. During the annual Maroon and White game at Kyle Field this summer, Jason Carter had over 200 all-purpose yards..and who can forget that show Reggie McNeal put on to help the Aggies beat Oklahoma? With these two on the same side and Dennis Franchione as the new coach, the Aggies could be a real threat this year.

St. Ivender
07-24-2003, 12:32 PM
Is Fran familiar with the forward pass?