PDA

View Full Version : What terrible games! not football

PhiI C
12-05-2003, 10:58 PM
Those that missed the NCAA Divisions 1 NCAA women's soccer semis this afternoon that I was bragging about didn't miss anything. I was disappointed because the games were not too good. Connecticut beat Florida State 2 to 0 which was fair but Florida State didn't take advantage of chances to make it a thrilling game. North Carolina beat UCLA soundly but UCLA could have made it a thrilling game but it was ruined when they were careless and even scored a goal for North Carolina. A bitter disapponting day after the thrillers that were played in Austin last year that I got to attend :) . The game was played in NOrth Carolina and besides having the best personnel and coach they have the home team. Hopefully the championship game will be better on Sunday but don't count on it. I don't recommend that you give up your pro football games for it. I was also disappointed that the stands even for the North Carolina game was not packed. Some on NC soccer fans - let's get with it. They should have had it in Austin again but I am glad they didn't because of the sorry games. Overall a big soccer disappointment. frown