PDA

View Full Version : WP03

old dragon
10-30-2002, 06:06 PM
Hey WP03,I haven't heard anything from you lately.I know you all are running the table in district, but dont get quiet, are you ready for the playoffs? Who will you likely be playing? I know your team will be ready.Maybe I will see them play if the Bucks make it that far or anyone from our area.Good luck.

WpSr03
10-30-2002, 08:41 PM
Yea, I havn't been posting too much lately, just something here and there. I don't really see much from you either dragon :) Yea we've shutout our district up to this point, and it looks like we will enter the playoffs with a complete district shutout unless we give a big play away. WP looks to meet Forney in the first round, will definately be a game to see. Don't know who we will play after that... How about ol' Gilmer? Who do ya'll look to play first round? Yea it would be neat to see ya'll again, was a great game with two dangerous teams. I definately look for you guys to sneak up in the playoffs, should be a good post-season for the both of us!

old dragon
10-30-2002, 09:38 PM
IF winnsboro takes out Lindale,we will go Div.1 and play Atlanta,if Lindale gets in ,we will go Div.2 and play Daingerfield.Either game should be great ones to watch. We beat Daingerfield last year in regular season.We haven't played Atlanta in a while.They are a good team every year.