PDA

View Full Version : BURNET WINS DISTRICT

olddawggreen
11-07-2003, 11:35 PM
Burnet 45 Liberty Hill 21

surfspike
11-07-2003, 11:36 PM
big surprise...but I say congrats on taking care of business.

olddawggreen
11-07-2003, 11:41 PM
Liberty Hill fought hard to the very end. Congratulations to them for a great year and good luck in the play offs.

noitall
11-08-2003, 12:10 AM
Congratulations to Burnett on a 10-0 season and also to the Panthers for really making a game of this one. Good luck to both of you in the playoffs

LH Panther Mom
11-08-2003, 12:13 AM
Congrats, Burnet. Good luck in the playoffs.

Chief Woodman
11-08-2003, 12:14 AM
Congrats to the Bulldogs.

Chris Hart
11-08-2003, 12:16 AM
Congrats Liberty Hill on a hard fought game. However the game wasn't quite as close as the score indicates. Burnet was leading 45-7 before Burnet's backup QB fumbled on two straight posessions. Coach Shipley then put McGee back in the game just to handoff since Rowdy Bizzell was having a hard time holding on to the ball. It was a great atmosphere out there tonight, and I wish Burnet, Liberty Hill, and Wimberley the best in this year's playoffs. Go out and represent 25-3A well! Go Burnet Bulldogs!

LH Panther Mom
11-08-2003, 08:16 AM
Chris Hart:
Congrats Liberty Hill on a hard fought game. However the game wasn't quite as close as the score indicates. Burnet was leading 45-7 before Burnet's backup QB fumbled on two straight posessions. Coach Shipley then put McGee back in the game just to handoff since Rowdy Bizzell was having a hard time holding on to the ball. It was a great atmosphere out there tonight, and I wish Burnet, Liberty Hill, and Wimberley the best in this year's playoffs. Go out and represent 25-3A well! Go Burnet Bulldogs!I was wondering why he put McGee back in - from our perspective, it looked like he was trying to run up the score. (JMHO) Is Bizzell the potential starting QB for next year?

bd0707
11-08-2003, 08:24 AM
I'm not sure if Bizzell will be their go to man next year or not, I've only heard very good things about the JV Qb. I have not had the opportunity to see him myself as I have been following the 7th grade teams.

bulldogmom2
11-08-2003, 08:50 AM
I think the atmosphere at the game last night was awsome. I congradulate Liberty Hill for a great game, and sportsmanship. We were in Liberty Hill with the 8th A team, and they treated us great. I feel that sportsmanship is the name of the game. But being a Bulldog mom, I sure am proud of those young men. They all handle themselves in a respectfull manner.
Congradulations Bulldogs, you make us proud.... wink :D

LH Panther Mom
11-08-2003, 09:27 AM
bd0707:
I'm not sure if Bizzell will be their go to man next year or not, I've only heard very good things about the JV Qb. I have not had the opportunity to see him myself as I have been following the 7th grade teams.Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't even know many of our JV & freshmen players yet.

olddog73
11-08-2003, 09:44 AM
LH Panther Mom:

Chris Hart:
Congrats Liberty Hill on a hard fought game. However the game wasn't quite as close as the score indicates. Burnet was leading 45-7 before Burnet's backup QB fumbled on two straight posessions. Coach Shipley then put McGee back in the game just to handoff since Rowdy Bizzell was having a hard time holding on to the ball. It was a great atmosphere out there tonight, and I wish Burnet, Liberty Hill, and Wimberley the best in this year's playoffs. Go out and represent 25-3A well! Go Burnet Bulldogs!I was wondering why he put McGee back in - from our perspective, it looked like he was trying to run up the score. (JMHO) Is Bizzell the potential starting QB for next year?Bizzell is a great athlete and a very fine young man but he has had the disadvantage of being the back up QB and hasnt goten near the playtime Parks has gotten being starting QB in JV. Parks and some others will now be moved up for the playoffs and I expect that we will see him get some play time if we are allowed to put our reserves in during any playoff games. Im not a betting man, wink but if I were I would put my money on Parks being the starting QB next year. He will be a JR. and has done an outstanding job on JV as QB.
And by the way with the talent that Burnet will have next year, I expect them to be a real contender wether we stay 3a or go 4a.