PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where the good place to eat in Ingram.

BHS#1
10-26-2003, 09:45 AM
This is what I am trying to figure out.
1. Size of stadium what time we need to leave Burnet to get a good seat.
2. Where to find a place to eat.

LH Panther Mom
10-26-2003, 11:48 AM
BHS#1:
This is what I am trying to figure out.
1. Size of stadium what time we need to leave Burnet to get a good seat.
2. Where to find a place to eat.1. It's going to take you almost 2 hours to get there. Their stadium size is pretty decent, so it will depend on how many Burnet fans will be going.
2. There's not much to the town of Ingram - Kerrville, even Fredericksburg, is your best bet. Or, there's a great Mexican food restaurant on the square in Blanco called Oso's, if you don't mind eating early.

LHMom
10-26-2003, 09:17 PM
We ate at a good Mexican restaurant in Kerrville. That's about 15 minutes before you get to the stadium....

As far as the size of the stadium, the visitor stands are bigger than Bandera's but quite a bit smaller than Liberty Hill's. They have beautiful surroundings of mountains/hill country.

The Guru
10-27-2003, 09:18 AM
The stadium is very small, so I'd get there 45 min to an hour before if you want to be sitting down. The Burnet Band will take up almost half of the bleachers. Parking isn't too great either, which is another reason to get there early.

As far as eating, Ingram has a little Mexican restaurant. Besides that, your best bet is in Kerrville. Mamacita's seems to be everyone's favorite, but there are a few other places, as well, like Chili's, The Cowboy Steakhouse, or CW Steaks.

How many people is Burnet expecting to make the 2 hour trip? I haven't heard, yet, if any temporary seating will be brought in. Ingram usually doesn't fill their bleachers, but now that we're hunting for a playoff spot, there might be a few more fans. Either that, or some might come just to see Burnet. My suggestion is to come early, or wear a comfortable pair of shoes.