PDA

View Full Version : Smithville

TIGER07
10-20-2003, 04:34 PM
Smithville is the greatest place to live. No matter the win/loss record the fans are always supporting. I am a freshmen at Smithville High School but have lived here all my life. Personally I never knew what the players really faced. This is a great thing to be a part of and i am proud of being a Tiger. The Varsity has come so far from last year its terrible they havent gotten a win. I wish I could blame it on the fact that there is only 45 eligible players (me not counted i broke my arm in the hutto game) there is 20 JV players, which 14 of those are freshmen, and 25 Varsity players, 8 of which are seniors, it must be the fact that people keep putting us down rather then look at stats and realize how far we have actually come. All in all i just wanted to say Smithville Deserves Respect

<small>[ October 20, 2003, 04:36 PM: Message edited by: TIGER07 ]</small>

HornetMom
10-20-2003, 04:56 PM
I know you guys have been doing better as I and many others (from teams you have played) have said. Keep up the improvement.

Congrats to the Smithville band on their Division 1 at contest Saturday. :cool:

cant stop me
10-20-2003, 05:03 PM
Just keep playin with lots of heart and in time dues will be payed, soon enough it will be yalls time to shine....

Pudlugger
10-20-2003, 06:41 PM
Smithville will turn it around, probably next season they will win 3 or 4 games and in two or three years who knows how good they may be. Heck they beat La Grange in 1998 when Tye Gunn was a sophomore. It takes a couple of seasons for a good coach to gain traction with a new program. Keep working hard and don't listen to those who haven't walked the walk. Good luck, but got to go with my Leps next week! Make no mistake, the Leps will not look past the Tigers. Right now though its all about beating Giddings. Go Leps!! :)

TIGER07
10-20-2003, 08:30 PM
In 98 we took it too th playoffs but got beat by Rockdale frown