PDA

View Full Version : jykoy - Sealy vs. Bellville

Sawyer21
10-26-2001, 12:20 AM
Them is fighting words Koy. Just because you never, and I stress NEVER, beat Sealy in your high school career, don't try to beat them on here! Your humped ones finally beat the Tigers (for the first time since 1992?), fair and square in Week 0. Reason for the victory is not that Sealy sucks, it is because your coach finally doesn't have to play the political game any more! Think about it, and remember this was started from north of the Mill Creek!

bros543
10-26-2001, 11:13 AM
hey, i was curious of what "political" things you were talkin about. Also, i agree, coaches have been a HUGE factor in the last five or so years since the arrival of huey. Before that , i think sealy was actually better..but more recent years' results havnt been due to talent differences between the two teams. Tj was a great coach, he was even better with the officials. EX: i think it was the '98 game, Bellville at Sealy, give me your opinions on that game..i'm not saying bellville should have won all those games, but i think they should have at least been closer...give opinion

bros543
10-26-2001, 11:39 AM
by the way, koy beat sealy his freshmen year.

Sawyer21
10-26-2001, 01:15 PM
Typical Bellville response! Political: Koy last name in your city is sacred; he was not the best at his position last year. Also, Thursday games don't count. Coaches are hired and fired on what takes place on Friday nights.

bros543
10-26-2001, 04:44 PM
ok..now, what "was started north of the mill creek?" and you obvioulsy have knowledge of sealy football, now give your opinion on the game i referred you to.

jykoy
10-26-2001, 06:45 PM
Hey now! Let's not be bitter about everything ok? It is probably true that I wasn't the best fullback on the team last year... I'm sure Jeff McFarland or Jordan Shoquist could've done the job just as good, if not better. But the argument isn't over "Koy" being sacred or whatever, it's over Bellville beating sealy this year. Bellville took it to them, finally, and now it is apparent that sealy fans are upset. Natural reaction to a loss to a rival. But let's keep the aguing to the topic. And by the way, when you say 'fightin words', what exactly do you mean? You know who I am, who are you?

bros543
10-27-2001, 12:14 AM
fellas, i dont think that its about one player in bellville, look , each week it seems like someone new is stepping up for bellville, and a team with d lineman like abke(fumble rtrn td against la grange) and shoquist and d1 bound houston) this ballclub is going to be tough to beat! trust me

jykoy
10-27-2001, 12:18 AM
Bros,
Is it true that Bellville's Jordan Shoquist is lookin at UT? He's a big boy and a good athlete. I heard from Huey that he's a good hard worker. Reply.

bros543
10-27-2001, 12:21 AM
jykoy, shoquist told me that he'd rather play for a smaller team, to be more of a "standout". He has a lot of potential and will be a legit college player.
Originally posted by jykoy:
Bros,
Is it true that Bellville's Jordan Shoquist is lookin at UT? He's a big boy and a good athlete. I heard from Huey that he's a good hard worker. Reply.

jykoy
10-27-2001, 12:23 AM
I'm actually considering transferring to SHSU to punt/run the ball for the Kats. Is he interested in Sam?

bros543
10-27-2001, 12:29 AM
Jordan is keeping the playing field open from what he has told me. I would sure bet that shsu is probably where he would most likely lean towards, but like any teenager, the thought of winning a d1 national championship with "TU" is very appettizing.