PDA

View Full Version : I am Deeply SORRY

papasmurf
12-01-2001, 09:40 PM
I would Like to say I am sorry for saying all the things that I posted. I was talking out me butt and I was really mad @ the time. I hate that I have embrassed our wonderful town and I feel horrible for all the things I said. I would also like to say I'm sorry to UIL for what I said, I was mad @ the fact that we wouldn't be able to play next week. I feel bad for making Newton look bad let alone our football team. I would like to say good game to ChinaSprings Ya'll played a good game, ya'll worked hard your points. Once again I would like to say I'm sorry for all the things I said, I may not be forgivin but I would like all of u to know I feel wrong, and horrible for what I said, Newton really is a good town with friendly people. Good Luck next week to all the teams that are playing.

signed,
papasmurf &newton thug

[This message has been edited by papasmurf (edited December 01, 2001).]

Old Cardinal
12-01-2001, 09:56 PM
You know friend, this is an opportunity for you to begin to grow up....I have worked prison ministry over the years-how many time have I heard young men say-for my actions in a fit of anger,I must suffer the consequences......Get your friends together and talk about this issue tonight....It might help you control your anger. There are some good young men like 3ARoy learn from them about responsible internetting, they have made friends all over the State.

eye of the tiger
12-01-2001, 10:11 PM
hey papasmurf i would say for the most part we are a forgiving sort. its hard to do what you did, but you took responsibility for your actions. Newton has a good team and i look forward to some insightful posts about your team. you might want to go in and edit/delete some of the words. take it from r to pg13. good luck next week