PDA

View Full Version : I saw somewhere that Burnet....

Gobbla2001
12-18-2003, 03:31 PM
was gunna stay 3A???

What's the enrollment?

I was just positive the Bulldogs were going up a level due to the downsizing that will be going on in 3A, but I read somewhere that people are expecting them to stay... What's the deal?

Got Burnet?

olddawggreen
12-18-2003, 03:42 PM
I think Burnet turned in 944 this year. At least thats what I heard. I think its going to be real hard for Burnet to stay 3A next year, but we will see.

20dawgz05
12-18-2003, 04:09 PM
if we can just stay 3a until my class graduates i will be happy!!!...but i like bein 3a wish we could stay 3a forever!!!

JasperDog94
12-18-2003, 06:22 PM
All the allignment talk is pure speculation. Nobody (not even UIL right now) knows what's going to happen.

PAINTBALL
12-19-2003, 03:16 PM
What is most important in my opinion is what district they place us in if we do go 4A. What I would love to see if we go 4A is the re-establishment of our old district composed of Burnet, Marble Falls, Fredericksburg, Lampasas, Lake Travis, and Dripping Springs. Right now, they have Marble Falls and Lampasas in with the Killeen schools and they have had a very hard time competing, which has hurt their programs. Since Burnet is closer to Killeen then Marble Falls, there is a good chance that they will replace Marble Falls with Burnet in the Killen School's district. It would be extremely difficult for Burnet to make the playoff's out of that district on a regular basis. Burnet would have to have a team similiar to what we've had the last three years, and those teams don't come around every year. We'll just have to wait and see.

KTJ
12-19-2003, 03:21 PM
I was in Burnet last summer reffing a summer league basketball game and I was talking to some coach who believed they would go 4A next year. And with an enrollement of 944, you betcha you're going 4A.

JasperDog94:
All the allignment talk is pure speculation. Nobody (not even UIL right now) knows what's going to happen.And yes they do. They've known for a while.

lv2937
12-19-2003, 06:05 PM
KTJ:
I was in Burnet last summer reffing a summer league basketball game and I was talking to some coach who believed they would go 4A next year. And with an enrollement of 944, you betcha you're going 4A.

JasperDog94:
All the allignment talk is pure speculation. Nobody (not even UIL right now) knows what's going to happen.And yes they do. They've known for a while.I betcha the cut off for 3A will be 950 next year. Any takers?

lv2937
12-19-2003, 06:05 PM
KTJ:

JasperDog94:
All the allignment talk is pure speculation. Nobody (not even UIL right now) knows what's going to happen.And yes they do. They've known for a while.I betcha the cut off for 3A will be 950 next year. Any takers?

GOFOR2
12-19-2003, 06:08 PM
lv2937:

KTJ:

JasperDog94:
All the allignment talk is pure speculation. Nobody (not even UIL right now) knows what's going to happen.And yes they do. They've known for a while.I betcha the cut off for 3A will be 950 next year. Any takers?I bet your hoping it is 950.