PDA

View Full Version : Mid-Season Region I District Picks

Matthew328
10-05-2003, 10:30 PM
Halfway through I think I have a MUCH better idea of what is gonna happen....could be some upsets in district...but I think things are gonna shake down like this...

1-3A
BORGER
Perryton
Canyon
Amarillo River Road
Dalhart
Tulia

2-3A
LUBBOCK COOPER
Muleshoe
Littlefield
Brownfield
Dimmitt
Slaton

3-3A
Sweetwater
SNYDER
Merkel
Seminole
Lamesa
Denver City

4-3A
Midland Greenwood
Kermit
PECOS
Monahans
Ft Stockton

5-3A
GRAHAM
Vernon
Childress
Iowa Park
Breckenridge
Bowie

6-3A
Ballinger
ABILENE WYLIE
Brady
Commanche
Clyde
Early

7-3A
Decatur
Sanger
LAKE DALLAS
Bridgeport
Little Elm
Lake Worth

8-3A
Kennedale
EVERMAN
Venus
Glen Rose
Castleberry
Godley
FW Diamond Hill
FW Carter-Riverside

There ya go! Wonder if these are the future playoff matchups???

wildstangs
10-05-2003, 10:36 PM
I agree with you on our district. If they dont choke this year, Merkel will make the playoffs, where they will run into Midland Greenwood in the first round.

Knightmoon
10-09-2003, 09:04 PM
Oh ye of little faith. Merkel will win District. Remember where you heard it first.

BrainDamage
10-09-2003, 09:08 PM
why does it seem that every one types Everman in all caps? They are like " blah blah blah EVERMAN." Just wondering. Even thought they've won two in a row they still lost to Kennedale...

<small>[ October 09, 2003, 09:13 PM: Message edited by: BrainDamage ]</small>

wildstangs
10-09-2003, 09:10 PM
Knightmoon:
Oh ye of little faith. Merkel will win District. Remember where you heard it first.If Merkel wins district then that means Sweetwater would most likely get Greenwood. But this isnt basketball.

Sweetwater
Snyder
Merkel

wildstangs
10-09-2003, 09:11 PM
BrainDamage:
why does it seem that every one types Everman in all caps? They are like " blah blah blah EVERMAN." Just wondering. Even thought they've won two in a row they still lost to Kennedale...Everman is in caps because they would be the D1 (Big school) representative.

BrainDamage
10-09-2003, 09:12 PM
Oh I see now! I thought they were just worshipping them or something...

<small>[ October 09, 2003, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: BrainDamage ]</small>

dean-r-duke
10-10-2003, 08:45 AM
hey matthew328, i know were not in region 1 but, i think i saw that you had orangefield with a record of 2-3 (1-1) record.. There record is 4-1 and (2-0) in district. Just thought it might clear up some things. :)

KTownBalla
10-10-2003, 09:01 AM
Good picks on District 8-3A...Kennedale pretty much has the district locked up. The only problem with our schedule is the last team we actually had to "play" was everman, which could hurt us come playoff time. So far the coaches have been lots tougher on us.