PDA

View Full Version : Godley

ReDhElMetWaNnAbEcHs7
10-16-2002, 09:49 AM
What kind of offense and defense does Godley run? I hope they have a good run defense because we (CHS) like to run the ball alot. I hope Godley's defense has some good speed because they are definitely going to need it. On a personal note I think that some of Castleberry's coaches need to look a little harder at their Junior Varsity level receivers.

RBMorris21
10-16-2002, 10:45 AM
I agree. I believe the JV receiver he is talking about has been very productive and could EASILY be on the VARSITY! And he should.

CHS_Grad '85
10-16-2002, 11:59 AM
Maybe so... then maybe the coach is trying to teach him that there is no "I" in "Team". I've seen it before. I'm not saying this is what's going on... just my two cents worth.

tigers05
10-16-2002, 08:40 PM
hey rbmorris, rnt u on jv, didnt u get that kick return called back against us(GR)? i'm just wondering so i can figure out if that was you.

DEChildress17
10-16-2002, 08:44 PM
Nah Morris is on Varsity, as so am I, so it had to be someone else that had a kick return called back. Was the kid that had it called back African American?

tigers05
10-16-2002, 08:50 PM
yea he was, he was short and couldnt really take hits too. He seemed fairly quick though. sorry i didtn remember ne one on yalls varsity name morris, i mainly remember sawyer, chukwuma, that real fast white guy, i went blank and cant remember his name, and Micheal gay(i remember his cuz his last name lol)

RBMorris21
10-16-2002, 10:20 PM
NO i was the RB who had that 1st or 2nd touchdown
and he does have a pretty funny name. GET IT GAY!

ReDhElMetWaNnAbEcHs7
10-17-2002, 09:44 AM
CHS_Grad '85:
Maybe so... then maybe the coach is trying to teach him that there is no "I" in "Team". I've seen it before. I'm not saying this is what's going on... just my two cents worth.CHS_Grad85: I'm pretty sure that the coach is not trying to teach me a lesson because hes probably too stupid to even do that. I have very much realized that there is no "I" in team and I do not want to be the focus of this Junior Varsity team. On our JV team, we are all badasses and there is a number of us that could probably play at the varsity level. Next time if I want your "two cents" worth i'll ask you for it. Ok? And also if you graduated in 85 what are you doing sitting around talking to a bunch of high school football players? Are you that much of a loser?

this is the way we ball
10-17-2002, 09:54 AM
REdhead whatever your name is we will find out how good your J.V. is tonight. Let's see if ya'll can beat our Freshmen.

Titans
10-17-2002, 10:08 AM
These posts are getting more and more idiotic every post.

I realize you are on the JV and know all there is to know about the game of football; that's evident by your comments on how "stupid" your coach(es) are.

If you don't believe in your coaches, you won't win...plain and simple. They install the system, the kids have to follow and believe in it. It's not YOUR system or YOUR program. The kids are the ones that have to execute it properly.

BTW - its common to point fingers at the coach. You see, every coach with a losing record is an idiot in this state. Of course, RC Slocum is an idiot and he does have a winning record, but that is an exception to the rule, not the norm.

cts76325i
10-17-2002, 09:33 PM
ok you don't know my school... you don't know my coach....and its not his system its the old coaches system. all the "head coach" does is trickle down orders and keep us in line. the assistanst6 do most the work

Titans:
These posts are getting more and more idiotic every post.

I realize you are on the JV and know all there is to know about the game of football; that's evident by your comments on how "stupid" your coach(es) are.

If you don't believe in your coaches, you won't win...plain and simple. They install the system, the kids have to follow and believe in it. It's not YOUR system or YOUR program. The kids are the ones that have to execute it properly.

BTW - its common to point fingers at the coach. You see, every coach with a losing record is an idiot in this state. Of course, RC Slocum is an idiot and he does have a winning record, but that is an exception to the rule, not the norm.

bigCHSmfr70
10-17-2002, 10:17 PM
This is the way we ball ..... id like to know what team u play 4 cause If your from diamond hill u just got shut out 52-0 and the same thing is going to happen tomorrow.

bigCHSmfr70
10-17-2002, 10:28 PM
some players on our J.V. could perform well on the varsity. some players just got screwed cause of injuries. At our school if u get hurt they tend to make u play J.V. till u get better but they dont bring people back up like they say they will

ReDhElMetWaNnAbEcHs7
10-18-2002, 02:07 PM
this is the way we ball:
REdhead whatever your name is we will find out how good your J.V. is tonight. Let's see if ya'll can beat our Freshmen.This is the way we ball: Well son...I sure hope you dont go to Diamond Hill and if you do i'll bet you feel pretty stupid because JV just slaughtered ya'll 52-0. I hope your ready to lose again because you are going to again tonight. Later loser.

ReDhElMetWaNnAbEcHs7
this is the way we ball:
REdhead whatever your name is we will find out how good your J.V. is tonight. Let's see if ya'll can beat our Freshmen.This is the way we ball: Well son...I sure hope you dont go to Diamond Hill and if you do i'll bet you feel pretty stupid because JV just slaughtered ya'll 52-0. I hope your ready to lose again because you are going to again tonight. Later loser.

ReDhElMetWaNnAbEcHs7
this is the way we ball:

ReDhElMetWaNnAbEcHs7
this is the way we ball:

ReDhElMetWaNnAbEcHs7
this is the way we ball:

cts76325i
10-19-2002, 09:18 PM
43-13 nuff said