BurnetBulldog
11-28-2003, 06:32 PM
nm

cajun1
11-28-2003, 06:35 PM
Good game Burnett...

weatherag07
11-28-2003, 06:36 PM
Good job Dawgs!!! Y'all are one step closer to your dream!
I look forward to seeing y'all play next weekend...
GO BIG GREEN!

Tarpon2004
11-28-2003, 06:56 PM
For a Sinton team that was not supposed to be that great this year yall did a pretty good job. Congratulations on a great season... Congrats to Burnet...PEACE!

HornetMom
11-28-2003, 06:58 PM
BurnetBulddog....Great job on the play by play. :D :D

bulldogmom2
11-28-2003, 06:59 PM
Well, I don't know about Sinton supposed to not be real good. Because they just played a great game. And they made it this far for good reasons, because they are good. But congradulations dawgs you were awesome. Can't wait till next week.
Does anyone know what radio channel the manor-jasper game is on? If manor wins then we get to play at UT stadium. Wow,,, a close place.....

Rabbit'93
11-28-2003, 07:01 PM
Congrats Burnet on a solid win.

dawg03
11-28-2003, 07:09 PM
Good Game Dawgs! Way to go,I was listening play by play. GreaT SEASON SINTON

j_dog
11-28-2003, 07:23 PM
Congratulations Burnet! The Jasper Dogs were pulling for you. Now, if Jasper does its part, we can have a rematch next week. :D

Sintonz_Wrecken
11-28-2003, 08:03 PM
OMG .. this game was ALOT closer then the score shows...Burnet ill hand it to yah yall are good but DAMN the refs. What was up with this????..Pathethic job by the refs.

SintonFan
11-28-2003, 08:10 PM
There is always controversy in HS games. Sinton had a great second half. There was some bad calls, but Burnet earned their victory.
You gotta give Burnet credit. Noone had an easy time here. They have a heckofa team. Congratulations Burnet on your win! :cool:

SintonFan_inAustin
11-28-2003, 08:34 PM
It had to be pretty much as close as possible to a perfect game for Pirates to pull it off and they almost did, but this team and some of its players that are coming back showed they can compete at this level next year. Great job Coaches to both they both were brainstorming to counter each others moves.

sinton66
11-28-2003, 08:57 PM
I congratulate the Bulldogs on their victory also. Couple bad calls didn't help, but Burnet still would have won. Sinton fans, please join me on my thread to congratulate our team.

JCMARAUDER
11-28-2003, 09:38 PM
SINTON SHOWED BURNET HOW GOOD THEY ARE IN THE FIRST 3 PLAYS BUT SEENS BURNET PAYED THE ZEBRAS SO THEY GOT OUT OF 4 AND 20 TO 1 AND 10.

olddawggreen
11-29-2003, 12:17 AM
JCMARAUDER:
SINTON SHOWED BURNET HOW GOOD THEY ARE IN THE FIRST 3 PLAYS BUT SEENS BURNET PAYED THE ZEBRAS SO THEY GOT OUT OF 4 AND 20 TO 1 AND 10.Come on guy, both teams played a great game. Dont start talking trash like this. The boys played hard and Burnet won. Hopefully things will be better for you in the morning.

SintonFan
11-29-2003, 12:21 AM
JCMARAUDER:
SINTON SHOWED BURNET HOW GOOD THEY ARE IN THE FIRST 3 PLAYS BUT SEENS BURNET PAYED THE ZEBRAS SO THEY GOT OUT OF 4 AND 20 TO 1 AND 10.Sinton played well. Burnet just beat us. Burnet WILL represent region four well! Come on. Give them some credit!!! :cool:

Dawgystyle
11-29-2003, 12:43 AM
JCMARAUDER is a friggin idiot. He can't spell and my 5 year old taunts his older sister with better stuff than he's got. Both teams played well. The refs made miscues both directions. The refs definitely did not affect the overall outcome. Watch out for Sinton next year though.

poncho
11-29-2003, 01:30 AM
Sinton was better on both sides of the ball, than than I thought they were. #21 on offense was quick and had good speed. #51,59 on defense are big hitters. The Pirates will make a lot of noise in Region 4 next year. :cool: :D

dawgmeister
11-29-2003, 01:53 AM
SINTON SHOWED BURNET HOW GOOD THEY ARE IN THE FIRST 3 PLAYS BUT SEENS BURNET PAYED THE ZEBRAS SO THEY GOT OUT OF 4 AND 20 TO 1 AND 10.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Let's don't forget folks; the home team is responsible for securing refs. We had heard Corpus crews were bad, just didn't know how bad. Blown calls both ways took away from an otherwise great game.
#21 for Sinton can really fly! You gave us fits most of the game. Great job with the "OU" style defense, Sinton! Took a while to get things going agaist you. How many seniors graduate this year?
LOOK OUT, JASPER! HERE WE COME!!

faithfuldog
11-29-2003, 02:18 AM
Way to play Burnet... ya'll will be hard to beat!

spirate_9
11-29-2003, 02:35 AM
Sinton loses some talent on both sides of the ball, but here are the returning starters for next season.

Offense:
OL James Brown
OL Fred Rodriguez
OL Brian Garcia
OL Jim Bob Cook
OL William Schlinke
RB Travis Franco
QB Daniel Ramirez
WR Gabriel Gonzales
WR Jordan Lamb

Defense:
DE James Villarreal,
DT Ryan Ueckert,
LB Andrew Schmidt,
FS Matthew Trujillo,
OLB Amdon Castillo
Stephen Burk also played often at CB as well as WR

SintonFan
11-29-2003, 02:55 AM
Dawgystyle:
JCMARAUDER is a friggin idiot. He can't spell and my 5 year old taunts his older sister with better stuff than he's got. Both teams played well. The refs made miscues both directions. The refs definitely did not affect the overall outcome. Watch out for Sinton next year though.Come on guy...
Don't you realize that the "Marauders" is our Jr. High name??? All our responses should be bigger than kids? Wanna call him an idiot now?

Let it go................... http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/alles_moegliche/mixed-smiley-040.gif

<small>[ November 29, 2003, 01:58 AM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

SintonFan
11-29-2003, 03:03 AM
spirate_9:
Sinton loses some talent on both sides of the ball, but here are the returning starters for next season.

Offense:
OL James Brown
OL Fred Rodriguez
OL Brian Garcia
OL Jim Bob Cook
OL William Schlinke
RB Travis Franco
QB Daniel Ramirez
WR Gabriel Gonzales
WR Jordan Lamb

Defense:
DE James Villarreal,
DT Ryan Ueckert,
LB Andrew Schmidt,
FS Matthew Trujillo,
OLB Amdon Castillo
Stephen Burk also played often at CB as well as WRThat don't look half bad. wink

dawgdad
11-29-2003, 11:45 AM
According to the Burnet players that I talked to this was a very good Sinton team- the comment was that they never gave up and played hard the whole game,unlike some of the other teams that we have played. Sinton fans that I talked to after the game were great and were looking forward to next year. GREAT GAME !!!! GO GET 'EM BULLDOGS !!!!