PDA

View Full Version : G-Town VS. LG

josh_b_9_QB
12-11-2001, 10:44 PM
I cannot believe that this guy named "LaGrange4Life" think that the Leopards are going to shut down the Giddings Buffaloes offense!!! There is no possible way to do so. A note to the Leopards: Be ready for a Buffalo team that is looking to draw blood in sweet revenge! The U.S.S. Giddings is ready for another battle!! This isn't the same team you beat earlier in the season. Since then we have been H.A.W.!!!!! And our record proves it! All I'm gonna say is that you better be pumped and in prime condition b/c we are taking no prisoners.

I am only typing the truth...GO BUFFS!!!!

Jacket2000
12-12-2001, 12:29 AM
In defense of La Grange, they are not the same team that beat you or that lost 3 games earlier in the season.
J2K

3aFootball4Life
12-12-2001, 01:07 AM
Well neither is Giddings...

So we will see..

Offensive Coordinator
12-12-2001, 09:29 AM
Well Jacket2000 you're probably going to get mad at me but I guess we can tell who you are rooting for but that is o.k. we've been suprising Texas fans all across the state all year so we will see who is the better team.

SintonFan_inAustin
12-13-2001, 07:00 PM
La Grange if ya'll were to play Bellville again would u lose bad still or play them closer. The reason I've seen giddings play earlier in the year and they seem just as good as Bellville and Sinton.

eye of the tiger
12-13-2001, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by josh_b_9_QB:
I cannot believe that this guy named "LaGrange4Life" think that the Leopards are going to shut down the Giddings Buffaloes offense!!! There is no possible way to do so. A note to the Leopards: Be ready for a Buffalo team that is looking to draw blood in sweet revenge! The U.S.S. Giddings is ready for another battle!! This isn't the same team you beat earlier in the season. Since then we have been H.A.W.!!!!! And our record proves it! All I'm gonna say is that you better be pumped and in prime condition b/c we are taking no prisoners.

I am only typing the truth...GO BUFFS!!!!

Josh do you really expect someone from La Grange to be for Giddings and to come in here and say Giddings is going to stomp us or something like that? Gotta be true to your school. Good luck to both teams this weekend. Both teams have proven that they belong in this game.

EndZoneSpirit
12-16-2001, 05:51 PM
yeah I think both LaGrange & Giddings desearved to make it this far! They are both GREAT teams! Sure they both think they are the Best and blah blah blah but obviously LaGrange has beat us again... But it's all good because I know God had everything in control and he knew what was goin' to happen. So way to go Leps & way to go Buffs! You both did a great job!