PDA

View Full Version : WP vs. Crandall

WP4EVR
11-07-2001, 11:04 PM
What's everyones thoughts on the Wills Point Crandall game? I'm saying Wills Point, but I'm obviously biased, since I'm from Wills Point and played with these guys since 7th grade. Just wondering what all you unbiased guys think.

Rabbit93
11-08-2001, 08:20 AM
Crandall 21
WP 20

eye of the tiger
11-08-2001, 09:13 AM
WP by 3. Tigers have to stick together.

WP4EVR
11-08-2001, 08:58 PM
Hmmm not too many ppl interested in this one. I'm actually thinking scoring will get up into the 30's. Wills Point has a great passing game, and that is not Crandalls strong point on defense. Crandall's offense is extremely predictable: they will run. Lucky for Wills Point that they have one of the best run defenses in the area. That is what I see has the table-turner. Unless Crandall can pump up their passing game, it will be a much harder game than they bargained for. I stick with Wills Point, I think we have a much more balanced team, on both sides of the ball.

dogdad
11-08-2001, 09:00 PM
Why does no one think Canton can beat Mabank. I'm not qualified to say one way or the other, but Canton seems to have a competitive team, yet no one is giving them a chance....just curious.

WP4EVR
11-08-2001, 10:08 PM
Well, being Cantons rival... IT'S CAUSE THEY SUCK! Just kidding. Canton does actually have a good team. They were doing great (undefeated in district) untill they played Wills Point, and from there the road got tough. But they are still a great team. Correct me if I'm wrong though, but I believe they have a couple starting players off the team right now, and that has definately hurt them. It should still be a close game though, both teams have reason enough to play their best game of the year (yet). I'm actually looking at Canton to win by 7. Good luck to both teams this Friday!