PDA

View Full Version : The beginnings of voodoo magic hits Liberty tonight

Polysemous13
09-26-2003, 01:32 PM
I do not know what strange things might go on tonight when Liberty plays (I'm not even sure who they play). However, what I have uncovered is that the spell was to start slowly working its magic when Liberty's district started. This very serious matter doesn't seem to interest anybody so I will continue with my work and will try to find other avenues to inform those who might come under black magic.

Ulrich von Lichtenstein
09-26-2003, 01:37 PM
Hmmm....sounds pretty scary.

I guess Splendora should watch out for any black cats crossing their path, not open any umbrellas inside, be careful around mirrors, avoid any sidewalk cracks, and not walk under any ladders tonight on the way into Liberty.

:D

3afan
09-26-2003, 02:53 PM
Polysemous13:
I do not know what strange things might go on tonight when Liberty plays (I'm not even sure who they play). However, what I have uncovered is that the spell was to start slowly working its magic when Liberty's district started. This very serious matter doesn't seem to interest anybody so I will continue with my work and will try to find other avenues to inform those who might come under black magic.oh brother ......
:rolleyes:

xlr8tor
09-26-2003, 03:12 PM
Polysemous13:
I do not know what strange things might go on tonight when Liberty plays (I'm not even sure who they play). However, what I have uncovered is that the spell was to start slowly working its magic when Liberty's district started. This very serious matter doesn't seem to interest anybody so I will continue with my work and will try to find other avenues to inform those who might come under black magic.Are we going to go back to zombies, gobblins, ghosts, phantoms, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Tell ya what to do, grab a few cases of Scooby snacks, get in the mystery machine go pick up Velma, and go west young man! Just my take.

Stangster
09-26-2003, 03:16 PM
Don't forget Fred and Daphne. Someone's taking a break from reality.

Wildcat81
09-26-2003, 04:42 PM
YOU GOT RIGHT! Why out there.

X21AAAPlayer
09-26-2003, 05:54 PM
Has he always done this?

<small>[ September 26, 2003, 05:54 PM: Message edited by: X21AAAPlayer ]</small>

LP57
09-26-2003, 11:54 PM
ok polly for the second wk in a row we (liberty) proved you wrong so can you pls just stop now