PDA

View Full Version : Did Anyone watch the Fox Show... My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance?

slpybear the bullfan
01-20-2004, 12:16 AM
...I thought it was a riot. I was actually beginning to squirm a little in sympathy for the poor girl.

I am not big on reality shows, but I work out in the evenings with my wife and she was watching this. I about hurt myself laughing so much.

bearcat1
01-20-2004, 12:29 AM
I watched that show and I don't really like Reality shows either. But you are right I about laughed my head off. That was hilarious I can't wait to watch part 2. Funniest part was the "Naked Dance". LOLOL

bc

JaSpErBuLLdOgDrUmMeRGaL06
01-20-2004, 12:48 AM
O man, was that tonight that that show came on!? I was going to watch it but I guess I must have been tied up watching something else when it was on or something...o well, maybe I didn't miss too much! wink

PPHSfan
01-20-2004, 01:58 AM
I must admit...I looked at the show on TV tonight and ended up watching the whole thing. Some of the funniest stuff I have seen on the tube in a while. I hope that they can keep it up. The guy playing the big fat dufuss is really good at it. I was feeling sorry for the poor girl for about five minutes, but then I remembered how superficial she was when she picked the first three "dummy" husbands to be. It serves her right. :D

ej2525
01-20-2004, 09:04 AM
My wife & I cracked up the whole time the show was on. I will be back next week to see how the dinner with the best friend goes. I can only assume it gets better as the interaction with the family comes into play.

TakeMeHigher
01-20-2004, 11:10 AM
I must admit, I watched it with my wife also. I really felt bad for the lady. I can not wait until he acts like that in front of her Friends and family. I am waiting for him to make a real pass at her. I thought maybe he was when he tried to get her to look at him naked.

CentralTxFan
01-20-2004, 12:00 PM
I watched it too! It was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. I don't feel sorry for the girl one bit. On a side note, on the news last night they had an interview with her and she might be or has lost her teaching job. She taught at a Catholic school and she might be in violation of something she signed when she first started teaching. I hope she got the money! The guy is great! I wonder how much he got paid?

slpybear the bullfan
01-20-2004, 01:12 PM
I came to work today and all the talk was about this show and also Fear Factor last night.

I never watch Fear Factor. I just can't handle all of the gross eating. As a matter of fact, at our workplace we now talk about doing crazy or tough things as "Fear Factoring" them... Example: "Bob's wife bogught them tickets to the opera. I asked him if he went and he said, 'yeah, I just Fear Factored it.' That must have been tough!"

On a side note, after hearing about the Fear Factor episode last night and the general popularity of shows that allow us to enjoy wacky, crazy, and BAD things happen to people... I will never again wonder at what made the Colliseum so popular in Rome. wink

BHKrystal06
01-20-2004, 02:13 PM
Oh my gosh! That show is HILARIOUS!! I loved it!

wildstangs
01-20-2004, 08:48 PM
I dont watch reality shows either but happened to catch this one. It had me rolling. Cant wait to see how it turned out.

kaorder1999
01-21-2004, 01:33 AM
it was great...that dude is a funny SOB! I loved iT!