PDA

View Full Version : Marion goes 3-7, just like I predicted

jgbulldog
11-12-2002, 03:42 PM
Marion goes 3-7, and comes in 4th in district behind La Vernia, Somerset, and Poteet. Am i good or what?? I predicted this finish. Maybe I should run this board. And maybe the Marion School Board will finally appoint Phil Karrer the head coach, so we might actually win some games.

rholl
11-12-2002, 05:21 PM
Thanks Phil....but the current guys are doing a pretty good job running this place!!!!

jgbulldog
11-12-2002, 09:40 PM
Listen buddy, this isnt Phil, and I hardly call a 3-7 record, "getting the job done"! Im just saying that Coach Karrer deserves a chance. The guys has been coaching for Marion for 40 years, and he knows his stuff. What harm can it do?? At least give the fans something watch! Who wants to see a draw play every down?? Get Real!!! :mad:

Donkey41
11-13-2002, 12:08 AM
Actually you guys gave up a pretty good fight. You were our lowest shutout of the season. We only won by 25. That screwed up our spot in datapoll and made everyone wonder.

rholl
11-13-2002, 10:38 AM
OK OK JG...calm down....just trying a little humor but I see it didn't go over very well. I know NOTHING about Marion.....I was referring to "running this place" in reference to what you said about running this board.

jgbulldog
11-14-2002, 11:46 AM
My fault rholl, I misunderstood you. I do agree that these guys are doin a good job running this board. Donkey, what are you talkin about beating Marion by 25?? If I am correct, the score was
14-6. Did I miss something?

Donkey41
11-14-2002, 05:26 PM
jgbulldog:
My fault rholl, I misunderstood you. I do agree that these guys are doin a good job running this board. Donkey, what are you talkin about beating Marion by 25?? If I am correct, the score was
14-6. Did I miss something?yeah dude. I'm sorry you were right. I was looking at the wrong score. But you guys still gave up a good fight.