PDA

View Full Version : Guess SETX will see who the true fans are tomorrow night

bccards
09-05-2002, 09:47 PM
according to the forecast for tomorrow and tomorrow night, Southeast Texas is in for a fun night of football if none gets cancelled.. Guess we'll see who the true fans are around the area.. SETX Weather Forecast for Orange / Beaumont area:

Tonight. Cloudy with showers and thunderstorms likely. Rain heavy at times. Lows 74 to 78. East winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts to 40 mph in squalls. Chance of rain 70 percent.

Friday. Rain with embedded showers and thunderstorms. Rain heavy at times. Highs in the lower 80s. East winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts to 45 mph in squalls. Chance of rain 80 percent.

Friday night. Rain with embedded showers and thunderstorms. Rain heavy at times. Lows 74 to 78. East winds 20 to 30 mph except gusts to 50 mph in squalls. Chance of rain 80 percent.

sinton66
09-05-2002, 09:58 PM
Welcome to the MUD bowl, huh? Good luck to all the teams.

exbccards76'smom
09-06-2002, 12:18 AM
Time to buy a new poncho or rainsuit and get ready!!!

Bulldog92
09-06-2002, 12:56 AM
I guess that means Jasper will rely on the running game and use that huge offensive line to pound it down Silsbee's throats with a pass sprinkled in here and there to keep the Tigers on their toes. Good luck to everyone that's braving the elements. It will be sunny and about 68 here in Seattle. I'd trade it for the mud in a second, though. That's football weather. Keep the pig dry and don't fumble...unless you're a Silsbee Tiger....hehe. Go Dogs...

Bulldog92
09-06-2002, 01:23 AM
It looks like the game in Jasper should be played as the worst of TS Fay will not reach the area until well after completion of the game, but further south it doesn't look so good. This kind of storm can be very dangerous very quickly with flooding and the possibility of tornadoes. Everybody keep an eye on the sky and please be safe.

eye of the tiger
09-06-2002, 07:42 AM
Be safe everybody going to these games. Rain and mud are pretty good equalizers. May make some of the games a bit closer than I had anticipated.