PDA

View Full Version : one joke and one for real team

Jimbotex40
10-10-2002, 10:21 PM
1. tell the school's name that is the biggest joke in 3A fball.
2. tell the school's name that is for real and that you think has a legitimate chance of state.

Mine are:
1. pinkston
2. wills point

(I am a student from forney and i didnt pick them just cuz im a fan, so dont just pick wherever you are from. choose in honesty of who you think is actually gonna play some serious fball in the playoffs)

Chris Hart
10-10-2002, 10:40 PM
Smithville

Jasper

spaniard
10-10-2002, 11:02 PM
1. Smithville
2. Sinton

PPHSfan
10-10-2002, 11:05 PM
I don't like the way this post may end up, It is against my better judgement to call any team a joke, but at the risk of making somebody mad here goes.

1. The Dallas Cowboys

2. Pilot Point :D

spaniard
10-10-2002, 11:12 PM
well, i can change my first one then cant i? if i can then im gonna go with the st. louis rams bc the cowboys at least have a win or 2.

WpSr03
10-10-2002, 11:20 PM
1. CELINA!

2. Celina? Hehe jk either WP or Marlin

PPHSfan
10-10-2002, 11:31 PM
WpSr03:
1. CELINA!

2. Celina? Hehe jk either WP or Marlin</strong>
WpSr03, I can assure you that Celina is no Joke. Do you realize they have a winning record against every single team they have played more than three games with the exception of two teams...One is Southlake Carroll (5A) and the other is...well I will just let you do some research and see if you can guess who the other team is. eek!

I wonder how many other teams in the entire state of Texas can say that. And another thing, how many highschool students can say they spent their entire four years in School and Never Once saw their Varsity Football Team lose a game. Celinas last defeat was in the regular season in 1998, here again I will let you do the research to find out who it was that beat them. Yes Wills Point has a fantastic looking team this year and may go far, but Celina is anything but a Joke.

P.S. Let me know when you find out who the teams were that I mentioned. :D

<small>[ October 11, 2002, 04:38 AM: Message edited by: PPHSfan ]</small>

WpSr03
10-10-2002, 11:43 PM
I will look into it on those teams, but I don't necesarrily think Celina as a team is a joke. What I laugh at is the hype surrounding 'em. They have an amazing winning history, yes. They are a great team, yes. But they have not proven a thing as far as being ranked by everyone where they are. The teams they have 'creamed' are jokes, and they are praised for that in combination with their tradition. But they have made the jump, and I think a wake-up call is heading their way. A great team, yes, but a top 5 or even 10 3A team? I havn't seen a shred of CREDIBLE evidence to justify the hype encircling this great 2a display... In my opinion, by the end of the season, they will have either earned this respect, or shot themselves in the foot. I'm expecting the latter, but I will tell you the second that I see I am wrong...

slpybear the bullfan
10-11-2002, 06:48 PM
PPHSfan
...I can assure you that Celina is no Joke. Do you realize they have a winning record against every single team they have played more than three games with the exception of two teams...One is Southlake Carroll (5A) and the other is...well I will just let you do some research and see if you can guess who the other team is. eek!

Celina's last defeat was in the regular season in 1998, here again I will let you do the research to find out who it was that beat them.

P.S. Let me know when you find out who the teams were that I mentioned. :D [/QB]Well ole PPHSfan... you should know the answer to both of these...

Q1 - Who was the other team that Celina does not have a winning record against (3+ games played) besides Southlake Carrol?

Answer - Pilot Point

Q2 - Who was the last team to beat Celina?

Answer - Pilot Point

Hope the Bearcats scratch up the leopards! Ought to be a real good "Cat-Fight"!!!

(yeah, Yeah, I know... PUN WAS INTENDED)

PPHSfan
10-11-2002, 11:59 PM
Congratulation Slpy on some well done research. You win the golden ring. :D :D :D

surfspike
10-12-2002, 12:14 AM
joke: kemp

real deal: burnet

just to get this back on topic....