PDA

View Full Version : Decatur 33 Lake Dallas 3

Chief Woodman
11-08-2003, 12:27 AM
The Eagles came to play tonight. Several players had told me this afternoon that they were aproaching this game as if it were the first game in the playoffs. Since it was for the district title and both teams were assured playoff spots, it made sense to me. They really looked like the Eagle team I knew they were capable of being. If they play like this from now on, they will be hard to beat. Not impossible to beat, but someone will earn it if they beat Decatur playing at their best. The Lake Dallas coach made a mistake in saying that without McKinney the Eagles were not a good team. He really got the guys fired up.

olddawggreen
11-08-2003, 10:17 AM
Congratulations on winning District! Chief you definatly said they had it in them, now they just need to bring that same team to each playoff game and they will do great. Good luck with the games to come. As always, I will be praying for all the young men on all the teams to remain injury free and to play to the best of their ability. I hope to try to make it to one of your guys games if our schedule permits. Best of luck!

Chief Woodman
11-08-2003, 12:33 PM
Olddawg- As luck would have it we play on Friday next week, you guys on Saturday. I am scheduled to work Saturday, but I am going to try to get off so Brian Christians dad and I can come see you guys play. If you want to see Decatur's game on Friday let me know and I will save you a seat by all the rowdy relatives. It will be Friday at Southlake Carrol Dragon Stadium at 7:30

<small>[ November 08, 2003, 11:33 AM: Message edited by: Chief Woodman ]</small>