PDA

View Full Version : Anyone feeling the same????

BIG19
12-11-2002, 03:05 PM
Don't know about anyone else's week, or the last two or three, but mine sure have seemed to drag out for a verrrrry lonnnng time with the overall excitement and build up of the upcoming weekend's games. Here it is JUST Wednesday and there are just two many days left until Saturday. There will be 3 very good games and I for one am getting tired of waiting... This is to much like Christmas when I was a kid.

To all the teams left playing in December, You have all done yourselves, your schools, and town proud. I hope and pray that each player plays to their highest potential and gives every ounce of their being into the remaining games. Play hard. Play fair. Play safe. Most of all just PLAY!

Good luck to all.

SWTdawg
12-11-2002, 03:33 PM
100% the same for me. I am in the middle of finals right now and that makes it even harder. I would also like to congratulate all the teams left in football right now, especially those from 25-3A.

Oh yea, congratulations on hitting 100 posts BIG19.

pakrat
12-11-2002, 04:44 PM
Yeah, some of us might just have to go back to work instead of living on this board. :(
But I've had fun and learned a few things. And now it's down to Go Bulldogs! and may the best dog
be the king of the block when all this barking, digging, sniffing, and circling is over and the real fight is on.!!! :)

Bandera YaYa
12-11-2002, 05:28 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this week is dragggggging....Will Saturday ever get here???? Ditto with all of you...just hope everyone plays well and safe...they will all be good games at this point!! Do we have the best of football in Texas...you bet , baby!!!!