3afan2K3:
?yes

bc

turbostud
11-25-2003, 07:14 PM
How?

sinton66
11-25-2003, 07:15 PM
They have to send an email to one of the moderators and convince them to let them back on.

bearcat1
11-25-2003, 07:16 PM
turbostud:
How?Kissing up, cash, free playoff tickets, frothy beverages....

bc

kaorder1999
11-25-2003, 07:18 PM
bearcat1:

turbostud:

bchehe....

sinton66
11-25-2003, 07:18 PM
bearcat1:

turbostud:

bcROLMAO!!!! That's funny, BC.

trojandad
11-25-2003, 08:43 PM
I noticed bearcat didn't mention the inherant advantages that female ROM'ees would have getting unROMmed over their male counterparts. <smirk>

LH Panther Mom
11-25-2003, 08:47 PM
Maybe with Matthew or Jacket, but I doubt there'd be an advantage with Bearcat. :)

bearcat1
11-25-2003, 09:08 PM
I guess advantage is in the eye of the moderator, er....beholder. Something like that eek!

bc

AggieJohn
11-25-2003, 09:09 PM
i think that we should demand from matthew a list of those that have been rom'ed so we can recall old memories..and laugh

FranksBullDog
11-25-2003, 11:06 PM
ToADM. I wish you would take a long look at banning Cunbed10.I admit he shouldnt have made some of the remarks he made but I dont even know him and I have heard the same things coming from the field house.All this could have been avoided if the LG.had done the right thing without having to send his supt. and asst. coach to do it for him.Look back at other posts which have very strong racial overtones and you will see even though he was wrong where do you draw the line. Ihope in the future you will ban anyone who makes racial statements and not the ones you think went too far.I also wish you would talk to both coaches because something is not right here.

lepfan
11-25-2003, 11:11 PM
FranksBullDog:
ToADM. I wish you would take a long look at banning Cunbed10.I admit he shouldnt have made some of the remarks he made but I dont even know him and I have heard the same things coming from the field house.All this could have been avoided if the LG.had done the right thing without having to send his supt. and asst. coach to do it for him.Look back at other posts which have very strong racial overtones and you will see even though he was wrong where do you draw the line. Ihope in the future you will ban anyone who makes racial statements and not the ones you think went too far.I also wish you would talk to both coaches because something is not right here.Please don't start this blame game AGAIN :( ...it has no purpose. We have our time, place, day, etc...how about we jump on the bridge and crawl over it. Just a suggestion for ya! :D

Jacket2000
11-25-2003, 11:14 PM
I draw the line at his post. The sad thing is that he's a grown man, but it sounded like a Jr high kid wrote it. Hell, there were even threats in it! Besides that, I know Tony Valastro, and I know he wouldn't say anything close to that. Hell, he won a state championship at Bartlet, and it's just an old slave camp in itself(seriously, it is. That's why the demographics are what they are there). I dont know Coach Malone, but Ive gotta believe that a man with a college degree would have enough intelligence than to tell his kids something like that.
So, he's gone and will NOT be back; and anyone else who posts anything like that will be joinin' him.
J2K

FranksBullDog
11-25-2003, 11:27 PM
Ihave read a lot of posts with heavy racial overtones but have not seen so much as a warning.Im just asking that you not allow anyone to make racial remarks because there is never a place for it.

Jacket2000
11-25-2003, 11:31 PM
Well, Im smart enough to figure out what's appropriate and what's not. Im not going to delete a post just b/c it happens to do with race. But, if it's inappropriate, it's gone and so is the poster. He's not the first one, you just havent been around long enough.
J2K

sinton66
11-25-2003, 11:41 PM
FranksBulldog, most of us on here think these admins do a tremendous job. I've been on here a long time now(almost two years). I haven't seen a bad decision by them yet, and I've seen them issue warnings. There is such a thing as a line posters shouldn't cross. wink

bearcat1
11-25-2003, 11:55 PM
the moderators do a good job of determining whats ROM material and what isn't (i'm not one, btw, so I can say that). I didnt see the post but I have no doubts that it was inappropriate. ROM action is not taken immediately unless it was deserved.

bc

crzyjournalist03
11-25-2003, 11:57 PM
BC, if you're not a "moderator" what privileges do you have as opposed to normal members? I mean, what does the term "administrator" include???

lepfan
11-26-2003, 12:05 AM
Jacket2000:
Well, Im smart enough to figure out what's appropriate and what's not. Im not going to delete a post just b/c it happens to do with race. But, if it's inappropriate, it's gone and so is the poster. He's not the first one, you just havent been around long enough.
J2KCorrect me if I am wrong....but I think it was a combination of wrong information, innappropriate posting of that information, as well as the anger that was beginning to shown while posting information (threat of violence)Jacket2000 has the final say...so drop it franky...let him plea his own case...he should have done what he said he was going to do earlier this week....not post until after the game was over. Good job J2K

bearcat1
11-26-2003, 12:08 AM
crzyjournalist03:
BC, if you're not a "moderator" what privileges do you have as opposed to normal members? I mean, what does the term "administrator" include???That's top secret information, cj.

bc

crzyjournalist03
11-26-2003, 12:13 AM
aww shucks

btw...on the discussion page, you are listed under the "moderated by" section.

bearcat1
11-26-2003, 12:17 AM
crzyjournalist03:
aww shucks

btw...on the discussion page, you are listed under the "moderated by" section.And doing a damn fine job of it, too. Ever notice any problems over there? Alright then. I rest my case.

bc

bevo
11-26-2003, 12:20 AM
bearcat1:

crzyjournalist03:
aww shucks

btw...on the discussion page, you are listed under the "moderated by" section.And doing a damn fine job of it, too. Ever notice any problems over there? Alright then. I rest my case.

bcCongrads bearcat1...on your 500 posts!

bearcat1
11-26-2003, 12:24 AM
bevo:

bearcat1:

crzyjournalist03:
aww shucks

bcCongrads bearcat1...on your 500 posts!What? Oh wow, thanks. I didn't even know I was reaching a landmark. What do we get for these? :D
bc

bevo
11-26-2003, 12:30 AM
You know I've been on here for a while...well not as long as you...but here's a high 5 at you...for the mile stone!!!

lepfan
11-26-2003, 12:34 AM
I reached 600 before I realized I was even close to 500...

bevo
11-26-2003, 12:36 AM
lepfan:
I reached 600 before I realized I was even close to 500...Yep...but man I have still got a ways to go!!!

lepfan
11-26-2003, 12:38 AM
bevo:

lepfan:
I reached 600 before I realized I was even close to 500...Yep...but man I have still got a ways to go!!!Just keep that internet connection to your igloo and it will come before you know it... :D

sinton66
11-26-2003, 12:42 AM
bearcat1:

bevo:

bearcat1:

crzyjournalist03:
aww shucks

bcCongrads bearcat1...on your 500 posts!What? Oh wow, thanks. I didn't even know I was reaching a landmark. What do we get for these? :D
bcA smile and a handshake with a congrats ! :D

bevo
11-26-2003, 12:42 AM
Yea I guess...We just got 20" of snow in 16 hours. My golfing season is pretty much over this year...Up here anyway.

spiveyrat
11-26-2003, 07:55 AM
bevo:
Yea I guess...We just got 20" of snow in 16 hours. My golfing season is pretty much over this year...Up here anyway.20"??? UGH!
But, that's probably not uncommon there, huh?

spiveyrat
11-26-2003, 07:57 AM
sinton66:

bearcat1:

bevo:

bearcat1:

crzyjournalist03:
aww shucks

bcA smile and a handshake with a congrats ! :D We do, really? :D

LH Panther Mom
11-26-2003, 08:00 AM
bearcat1:

bevo:

bearcat1:

crzyjournalist03:
aww shucks

bcHere's what I gave myself & you certainly deserve it more than I did.... That goes for you too, Spiveyrat. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/party/party-smiley-017.gif