PDA

View Full Version : What the crap happened to the Carrilo and the stangs Fri

coonrage07
10-21-2001, 12:41 AM
What happened to Carrilo and the Mustangs on friday.If they think they can take wylie then they better be able to beat Ballinger first.I am not saying that Ballinger is a bad team, I think they will be one of our hardest district ones but please sweetwater yall are trash.thats all.

lukedawg
10-22-2001, 04:05 PM
listen coonrage07
Sweetwater is better then yall give them credit for. You know that they do have the best QB in the state. So leave the sweetwater ponys alone ok.

FlameBuster63
10-24-2001, 12:42 PM
Lukedawg,
Sweetwater is a good offensive team,but they are not that great on defense. I was at the Ballinger game and they didnt play the kind of defense i was told they had.And your Qb is Good but not the best in the State.

bigdawg
10-24-2001, 06:46 PM
Not one time has anyone said Wylie's qb was the best in state. He does rank among the top in the state, but no one ever said he was the BEST. He has one of the best arms in the state, no doubt, and can also run the football. I guarantee he will be picking away at the 'Stang secondary all night while Ruth will be deadly on the ground.

MustangFan03
10-25-2001, 04:49 PM
Swwetwater did not show up on Deffense. But don't take anything away from Ballinger and Mr.Possey. They do a great job and have a pretty good sized line in front of them. Sweetwater does not claim to have the best D around but they do have thier good moments. They held a very talented offense in Lamesa and Greenwood. So we know that they can play. I think after playing a 5-2-4 D. for years and switching to a 4-4-2 has alot to do with it. They are learning and getting better every week.It just takes time with a new coach.The offense is close to what they have been doing in the yeaars past so it wasn't as hard to learn.

I believe the Ballinger game was a game of two very good football teams.Both were undefeated and both showed why. But someone had to take a loss.You never know, they could meet again and I would'nt want to miss it.

Good luck Ballinger,ya'll showed alot of class in the fact that ya'll didn't rub it in or act like ya'll were all that and a bag of chips. You acted like ya'll have been there before.We appreciate you for that. A Class Act!