PDA

View Full Version : Will the Raiders' D-UNIT have a shutout?

Raiders4state
09-11-2003, 12:08 AM
The last two games the Raiders played were truly good games. The Raiders defence called D-UNIT is led by all 11 players. Each player makes D-UNIT just that much better. They play together very well and are coached by one of the best defensive coordinators in 3a football. Raiders all the way!

Pudlugger
09-11-2003, 05:40 AM
That's great! Everyone says Rice has an outstanding team and with that attitude and quality coaching I can see why. Too often the emphasis is on the talent of one or two exceptional players yet without a team mentality championships are beyond their grasp.

<small>[ September 11, 2003, 05:41 AM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

sinton66
09-11-2003, 07:29 AM
If this game goes the way of the last two, Rice will get two or three easy scores from Sinton O mistakes. If however, they have decided they've had enough of that, it could be a different story. Sinton's D is in playoff form already. This is a very young team, and the season is still quite young also. Most teams who have faced us know that it's not a good idea to take the Pirates for granted, even in reloading years.
Best of luck to both teams for an injury free game.

seasick4
09-11-2003, 08:52 AM
I think the Raiders will take it all the way. No questions asked. I think the guys from altair and the coaches there are some of the best as well.

<small>[ September 11, 2003, 08:54 AM: Message edited by: seasick4 ]</small>