PDA

View Full Version : Yea.... I made the Varsity.

OldSchoolBulldog
11-13-2002, 12:17 AM
Finally, I am on the team.

Chris Hart
11-13-2002, 12:36 AM
Congratulations on making varsity OldSchoolBulldog! If you make the Jasper game, could you give me a report on how my bro # 40 Will Byerly plays. I sure would appreciate it, all due respect to my mother, but her reports are a bit lame. Thanks!!

SINTON81
11-13-2002, 01:08 AM
OldSchoolBulldog:
Finally, I am on the team.Good job, OldSchoolBulldog!

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-13-2002, 11:55 AM
Yes oldschool Bulldog...I want to be on the team too! But I think I need some playing time here on the JV first~ Congrats.

OldSchoolBulldog
11-14-2002, 02:13 AM
Chris Hart:
Congratulations on making varsity OldSchoolBulldog! If you make the Jasper game, could you give me a report on how my bro # 40 Will Byerly plays. I sure would appreciate it, all due respect to my mother, but her reports are a bit lame. Thanks!!Hey Hart, I will give some reports. If I am not mistaken, I have sit next to you parents for about 4 games (I have traveled from Sugarland, Tx. to all of the games). If I am correct on this your father "barks" almost as loud as I do. I love these games. The last two years have been great. Ricky is my cousin and I have some other relatives on the team.

By the way, your bro. is a great linebacker.

It's has been about 21 years since I graduated but, I feel like it was just yesterday each friday night!!

Bulldog92
11-14-2002, 02:17 AM
My hat's off to ya, OldSchool. This forum was something I thought I'd never see when I left Jasper in '91. It's great to be able to talk football with some of my fellow Bulldogs. Congratulations... :)