PDA

View Full Version : Marlin upsets Burnet in a thriller!

cunbed10
09-19-2003, 11:51 AM
Needless to say, if this happens, this doesn't give Marlin a state championship, and even if Marlin upsets Ennis, this still doesn't give Marlin a Championship, I would rather the headline state;Marlin wins DivII State Championship in a thriller, not Burnet or Ennis.

jason
09-19-2003, 11:54 AM
why is marlin playing ennis??

lions by 4 td's

espn1
09-19-2003, 11:56 AM
If I was Marlin, I'd want all of the above. But will any of it happen? Only time can tell.

everman_guy
09-19-2003, 12:34 PM
Well jason, Marlin played Ennis last year and won. Maybe they are not scared of competition.

HotDawg89
09-19-2003, 02:56 PM
The title of this thread even scares me! I can't wait for this game! It is going to be so awesome!

Tiny
09-19-2003, 04:26 PM
Everman Bulldogs ate the little green dogs last year and will do the same this year if Burnet makes it that far!!!

Thunder made me post this!! Im not responsible.

Bandera YaYa
09-19-2003, 04:31 PM
Can't wait for all these games to be played so that some of this smack talking will simmer down! :D :D
"Walk the walk, or don't talk the talk!"

Good luck to all the teams tonite...give it your all!!! :D

Tiny
09-19-2003, 04:46 PM
Plan on it!!!!!!!!!

GTFOOTBALL#79
09-19-2003, 07:12 PM
I THINK MY BOYS ARE UNSTOPABLE! THEY WILL REPRESENT BURNET WITH CLASS AND WILL WIN WITH CLASS JUST LIKE WE DID LAST YEAR! MARLIN IS COMING TO BURNET AND IT WILL BE A HOSTLE CROWD. I PICK MY DAWGS FOR THE DIVISION 1-AAA STATE CHAMPIONS.

GO GET 'EM DAWGS!!

Rabbit'93
09-19-2003, 10:04 PM
ARRRHGGG another one?

Chris Hart
09-19-2003, 10:47 PM
GTFOOTBALL#79:
I THINK MY BOYS ARE UNSTOPABLE! THEY WILL REPRESENT BURNET WITH CLASS AND WILL WIN WITH CLASS JUST LIKE WE DID LAST YEAR! MARLIN IS COMING TO BURNET AND IT WILL BE A HOSTLE CROWD. I PICK MY DAWGS FOR THE DIVISION 1-AAA STATE CHAMPIONS.

GO GET 'EM DAWGS!!It's good to hear from you Big Eddie, how is the college life? Did the Yellowjackets redshirt you after your injury? I hope all is well, we will still be watching you on Saturdays when we get the chance. Good Luck!

BurnetBandRules
09-19-2003, 11:26 PM
Good Job Marlin! That is great about your win? What size is Mart? I am sorry to say, but I have NEVER heard of mart? Are they 3AAA? Higher or lower? I can't wait untill Marlin comes here to Burnet. It will be an awesome game. Oh, and if you bring mroe than 500 people, tell them to bring lawn chairs and some cold drinks, because it will be a LONG game! Burnet did GREAT tonight. Yes, it was only Midland Christian but every football team, no matter how good or how big deserves some credit. I admire the fans that came to the game here. It is 5hrs away and they had more than anoy other team we have played yet. So, SEE YA NEXT WEEK! GO BURNET BULLDOGS! 4-0 BABY!!!!!!!

MARLINFAN
09-20-2003, 02:08 AM
so you mean to tell me that you havent heard of the mart panthers . they were the 99 state champions and would have bent 2001 if they hadent lost to celina in the state game by 7 points. the last two years mart has not bent great but a few years back they were spectacular. they had these two brothers quan cosby 6( pro baseball player turned down ut scolarship and quincy cosby 4(baylor bear. these two racked up over 500 yards per game on the ground look at the record books or ask someone who is quan, quincy cosby

HotDawg89
09-20-2003, 11:07 AM
Tiny:
Everman Bulldogs ate the little green dogs last year and will do the same this year if Burnet makes it that far!!!

Thunder made me post this!! Im not responsible.Welcome back Tiny... Haven't seen you in a while, and I can't tell you how much we all missed you. :rolleyes:

bulldawg89
09-20-2003, 12:28 PM
Looks like "Tiny" still has the same nick name the girls gave him last year :D