PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ctownqb

IBRINGTHEHAT
10-28-2003, 10:04 PM
Hey, I sent you a pm but I didnt know if you could get it. I was just curious on how #4 from ya'lls team is doing. This is #66 from Hempstead.

Speed24
10-28-2003, 10:40 PM
IBRINGTHEHAT:
Hey, I sent you a pm but I didnt know if you could get it. I was just curious on how #4 from ya'lls team is doing. This is #66 from Hempstead.Hey 66 this is #24 i noticed u were asking something to matt (ctownqb) Well #4 is doing alright..he has surgery friday, He broke his tibula and chipped a piece of his fibula..He's miserable pretty much.. Good luck to ya'll this week!

ctownqb
10-28-2003, 10:48 PM
His leg is broken right above the ankle and is obviously going to be out the rest of the season. He will be missed in our line up but we have other players that will hopefully step up. That is our 3rd running back that has been injured during or before the season started but all 3 were juniors and will be back next year. Thanks for the concern #66.

ctownqb
10-28-2003, 10:51 PM
hey eric, we must have been typing at the same time, i guess u finished first.

Gobbla2001
10-28-2003, 10:51 PM
Good sportmanship goin' on in this post...

Brahma73
10-29-2003, 03:43 PM
It's a crime the way injury has struck the RB crew of the Cards. And this on a team that needs every speed player it can find. It pains me when I'm at the game to see the other 2 backs as spectators, and now there'll be 3. Keep your heads up Cardinals. You guys have got more courage than any team I've seen. Good luck in Sealy. (I'll be there) wink

IBRINGTHEHAT
10-29-2003, 07:26 PM
Thanks guys, tell him he's in my prayers. I have been in his situation and it reall sucks. Good luck for the rest of the season.

ctownqb
10-30-2003, 10:04 PM
Brahma73:
It's a crime the way injury has struck the RB crew of the Cards. And this on a team that needs every speed player it can find. It pains me when I'm at the game to see the other 2 backs as spectators, and now there'll be 3. Keep your heads up Cardinals. You guys have got more courage than any team I've seen. Good luck in Sealy. (I'll be there) wink I didnt know anybody outside of our team knew what our RB position has been has been like this year. But other than the 3 injured we had one kicked off, so that makes 4 gone. We already had a limited number of players, especially skill position players before this latest injury. All 3 injured ones will be back next year and atleast thats positive. But no matter what the conditions the Cardinals will keep fighting.