PDA

View Full Version : Gobbla for 3a down low President!

olddawggreen
11-02-2003, 10:36 PM
Couldn't pass it up Gobbla, you come up with more topics than Bayer has pills! We are going to have to form a 3a down low annomius chapter for all of us that can't stay off this site, and right now Im for electing you our first president. wink wink

Gobbla2001
11-02-2003, 10:37 PM
Man, I think I might cry, thank you thank you thank you...

Actually, I won't be posting too much longer, gotta hit the books and work a little harder, no more time for downlow frown

BurnetBandRules
11-02-2003, 10:38 PM
LOL! I would vote for him! I would have to say Liberty Hill Panther Mom would need to be vice or sec'y. LOL What a post! Oh well, maybe it will liven up the disscussion on this board because at the time, it is stagnant.

Gobbla2001
11-02-2003, 10:39 PM
BurnetBandRules:
LOL! I would vote for him! I would have to say Liberty Hill Panther Mom would need to be vice or sec'y. LOL What a post! Oh well, maybe it will liven up the disscussion on this board because at the time, it is stagnant.That's what I'm here for... Just to get people into discussing things... Though goofin' off is pretty fun too ha

olddawggreen
11-02-2003, 10:42 PM
At least wait till after the playoffs to start studying Gobbla. You need to learn to work your schedule around football season. Hit it hard during basketball and tract, and ease up again during baseball.

Gobbla2001
11-02-2003, 10:44 PM
olddawggreen:
At least wait till after the playoffs to start studying Gobbla. You need to learn to work your schedule around football season. Hit it hard during basketball and tract, and ease up again during baseball.Oh, I'll be dropping in from time to time, just won't be racking up a gazillion posts a day ha...

LH Panther Mom
11-02-2003, 11:03 PM
BurnetBandRules:
LOL! I would vote for him! I would have to say Liberty Hill Panther Mom would need to be vice or sec'y. LOL What a post! Oh well, maybe it will liven up the disscussion on this board because at the time, it is stagnant.Ahhh, shucks... :o

LH Panther Mom
11-02-2003, 11:11 PM
Gobbla, good luck with your studies and finals.

olddawggreen
11-02-2003, 11:13 PM
Where you going to school gobala?

Gobbla2001
11-02-2003, 11:16 PM
olddawggreen:
Where you going to school gobala?Victoria College (the Harvard of the Guadalupe)...

I dropped a lot of classes this symester because I changed majors... In changing majors I will now be transferring into a different university than I thought I would (this is the 3rd time I've changed majors, btw ha)... So I want A's and some more A's, so I need to crack down...

Will hopefully be at Texas State this summer taking summer courses so I can play catch-up with my new major and will be in San Marcos until I graduate...

HURRY UP SCHOOOL!

olddawggreen
11-02-2003, 11:31 PM
I took a few course at Victoria College myself when I lived there. I spent most of my time at SWT, actually, Ive been a SR. there since 1984. 15 more hours to go. Kinda keeps me young I guess! Anyway, good luck with your studys. Maybe we will run into you at one of the playoff games.

Gobbla2001
11-02-2003, 11:34 PM
olddawggreen:
I took a few course at Victoria College myself when I lived there. I spent most of my time at SWT, actually, Ive been a SR. there since 1984. 15 more hours to go. Kinda keeps me young I guess! Anyway, good luck with your studys. Maybe we will run into you at one of the playoff games.Yah, if we go D1 (it's looking like we will) we may see each other round 2... IF so, take it easy on us ha... Nah, I think we can atleast give ya'll a game...

lepfan
11-03-2003, 12:28 AM
Gobbla, what is your new major?

Gobbla2001
11-03-2003, 12:31 AM
lepfan:
Gobbla, what is your new major?Was computer science, then was medical, and is now Education...

SintonFan
11-03-2003, 05:19 AM
Gobbla2001:

lepfan:
Gobbla, what is your new major?Was computer science, then was medical, and is now Education...So your saying that you used to work on the computer, blew your knee and tried to learn from it?
I know what you've been through...

<small>[ November 03, 2003, 04:35 AM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

BHS#1
11-03-2003, 07:34 AM
Gobbla2001:
Man, I think I might cry, thank you thank you thank you...

Actually, I won't be posting too much longer, gotta hit the books and work a little harder, no more time for downlow :(Say it ain't so!