PDA

View Full Version : Bellville & Giddings Rundown...

Bellville22
11-10-2003, 06:35 PM
Once you get in the playoffs, you meet up with alot of teams you know very little about. I'm somewhat familiar w/ Giddings, but would like to know a little more. I, personally, like to head into a game knowing a little about each team, their strengths/weaknesses, and who to watch. I'm gonna give a rundown on the Brahmas, then if someone could tell me about the Buffs, I'd appreciate it.

BELLVILLE:
The Bulls head into this game 10-0, ranked #2 in the state. Their big wins have come against Rice Consol. (36-33), Navasota (35-13), and Sealy (27-7). They average 390.3 yards of offense per game, and 37.6 points. They give up 235.8 and 14.3 per game.

Offense: Offensively, the Bulls are one of the most versitile teams in the state. They have the ability to score in a hurry, or sustain lengthy drives. They can play from ahead or behind. They have tremendous athletes, I can think of 4 players on the field at all times that can score from anywhere on any play. I'm yet to see a true weakness in this offensive unit. It's led by QB Buenger (1414yds, 16TD, 2INT). He is a very smart, poised young man, and leads this group with his play and his words. Efficient passer, can throw the long ball or the short ball well, and is much faster than last year, giving him the ability to run the ball, whether designed or not. Plenty of arm strength, but his field presence is his greatest attribute. 2 very different RBs. Runnels(1130 yds, 16 TDs) is more of the feature back, he has good size, and is more of a power, between the tackles back, but is capable of doing some damage in the open field, and breaking the long one. Bryant is the speed guy. If he gets to the outside, watch out. He also sees alot of time at the slot. WR is very strong. Goeke (36, 670, 10) is the go-to guy, Sanders (22, 351, 5) isn't far behind. Either can do great things once the ball is in their hands. Also several other recievers that they can go to. The O-line has been great this year. Pass protection has been superb. Run blocking hasn't been as strong, but has been good enough. Probably not the biggest line around, but play pretty well together, and get the job done each week. This offense is very explosive, and is the strong point of this Brahma team.

Defense: I was hard on this group early, but they've stepped up each week, and improved greatly each week. Not a real standout, just play very well together, come into the game with great schemes, and swarm to the ball. I think the strong point is the D-line. They have tremendous DEs who play the run and pass very well. Very quick DTs who cause problems in the backfield. MLB is a bit undersized, but is very fast, with terrific instincts. Very smart player. He's a solid tackler all over the field. Only weakness is ability to stand up a power back at the point of attack and drive him back. OLBs have played well all year. They've missed a tackle here and there for not wrapping up, but as a whole, have played very well. Secondary is solid. CB Benjamin is a playmaker. Kiecke is a 3-year starter, fundamentally sound, w/ good speed. Sanders has a knack for the ball. Both support the run very well. This group plays together very well. Very disciplined, always seem to take care of their responsibilities, and seldom get fooled by trickery. Rotate D-line to keep fresh, and those guys are the playmakers.

Special Teams: Goeke is arguably one of the best K in the state. He has 50+ range on FG, and the ability to put kick-offs in the endzone routinely. Appears to be coming out of a mini-slump, and getting back on track. The kind of kicker who can turn a very good team into an elite team. Aside from Navasota, the coverage teams have been strong. Kick return is solid. Punt returners scare me catching the ball, but can do good things once they do.

Overall just a very solid team, with very few weaknesses. They take one game at a time, and realize that they have the potential to do very good things. Well coached, and have good senior leaders. Certainly a contender in D2, Region III.

Now if someone could tell me about the Buffs, I'd greatly appreciate it.

BrahmaMom
11-10-2003, 08:35 PM
Good job, 22, I'd like to add one comment on the Brahma defense that we have both been hard on all season: yes, they are getting better each week, I wish the linebackers all weighed in 20+ lbs heavier(my personal bias), but our LB's have to be some of the toughest, meanest in the state, esp. as a group (I mean that as the highest of compliments). What they lack in weight, they make up for in intensity, and then some, and I expect it to increase as we advance. Look out, Buffs, we're coming at ya! Go Brahmas!

fbbtiny77
11-10-2003, 08:58 PM
dont have much to add ecept go bulls take it all the way.

fbbtiny77
11-10-2003, 08:59 PM
except, mt bad

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-10-2003, 10:15 PM
These same questions were posted on a topic Friday night.(#2 Bellville Brahmas vs Giddings Buffaloes). I ask the same question!!

Bellville22
11-10-2003, 10:52 PM
My bad Former, I didn't intend for this to turn into a prediction type thing like we have each week, just a quick rundown on the two teams. I'll be posting my prediction on your topic tomorrow or Wed.

Footballfan25
11-10-2003, 11:13 PM
Bellville22, at first I thought you were a coach. But after a detailed reading of your message it is obvious that you only gather your information from the stands!

Bellville22:
Once you get in the playoffs, you meet up with alot of teams you know very little about. I'm somewhat familiar w/ Giddings, but would like to know a little more. I, personally, like to head into a game knowing a little about each team, their strengths/weaknesses, and who to watch. I'm gonna give a rundown on the Brahmas, then if someone could tell me about the Buffs, I'd appreciate it.

BELLVILLE:
The Bulls head into this game 10-0, ranked #2 in the state. Their big wins have come against Rice Consol. (36-33), Navasota (35-13), and Sealy (27-7). They average 390.3 yards of offense per game, and 37.6 points. They give up 235.8 and 14.3 per game.

Offense: Offensively, the Bulls are one of the most versitile teams in the state. They have the ability to score in a hurry, or sustain lengthy drives. They can play from ahead or behind. They have tremendous athletes, I can think of 4 players on the field at all times that can score from anywhere on any play. I'm yet to see a true weakness in this offensive unit. It's led by QB Buenger (1414yds, 16TD, 2INT). He is a very smart, poised young man, and leads this group with his play and his words. Efficient passer, can throw the long ball or the short ball well, and is much faster than last year, giving him the ability to run the ball, whether designed or not. Plenty of arm strength, but his field presence is his greatest attribute. 2 very different RBs. Runnels(1130 yds, 16 TDs) is more of the feature back, he has good size, and is more of a power, between the tackles back, but is capable of doing some damage in the open field, and breaking the long one. Bryant is the speed guy. If he gets to the outside, watch out. He also sees alot of time at the slot. WR is very strong. Goeke (36, 670, 10) is the go-to guy, Sanders (22, 351, 5) isn't far behind. Either can do great things once the ball is in their hands. Also several other recievers that they can go to. The O-line has been great this year. Pass protection has been superb. Run blocking hasn't been as strong, but has been good enough. Probably not the biggest line around, but play pretty well together, and get the job done each week. This offense is very explosive, and is the strong point of this Brahma team.

Defense: I was hard on this group early, but they've stepped up each week, and improved greatly each week. Not a real standout, just play very well together, come into the game with great schemes, and swarm to the ball. I think the strong point is the D-line. They have tremendous DEs who play the run and pass very well. Very quick DTs who cause problems in the backfield. MLB is a bit undersized, but is very fast, with terrific instincts. Very smart player. He's a solid tackler all over the field. Only weakness is ability to stand up a power back at the point of attack and drive him back. OLBs have played well all year. They've missed a tackle here and there for not wrapping up, but as a whole, have played very well. Secondary is solid. CB Benjamin is a playmaker. Kiecke is a 3-year starter, fundamentally sound, w/ good speed. Sanders has a knack for the ball. Both support the run very well. This group plays together very well. Very disciplined, always seem to take care of their responsibilities, and seldom get fooled by trickery. Rotate D-line to keep fresh, and those guys are the playmakers.

Special Teams: Goeke is arguably one of the best K in the state. He has 50+ range on FG, and the ability to put kick-offs in the endzone routinely. Appears to be coming out of a mini-slump, and getting back on track. The kind of kicker who can turn a very good team into an elite team. Aside from Navasota, the coverage teams have been strong. Kick return is solid. Punt returners scare me catching the ball, but can do good things once they do.

Overall just a very solid team, with very few weaknesses. They take one game at a time, and realize that they have the potential to do very good things. Well coached, and have good senior leaders. Certainly a contender in D2, Region III.

Now if someone could tell me about the Buffs, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Bellville22
11-10-2003, 11:39 PM
Footballfan25
[QB]Bellville22, at first I thought you were a coach. But after a detailed reading of your message it is obvious that you only gather your information from the stands!

QB]Is that good or bad? Not sure if it's a compliment or a shot :D

Footballfan25
11-10-2003, 11:46 PM
However you want to take it. i know the opposing team wathes film and scouts, but it is apparent you are a regular at the games and u could be providing vital information that the other team does not have access to.

reptard7isCRAZY
11-10-2003, 11:48 PM
He is informing the posters not the coaches...There is nothing he said that Giddings doesn't know.

Footballfan25
11-10-2003, 11:52 PM
u never know

Brahma73
11-10-2003, 11:59 PM
reptard7isCRAZY:
He is informing the posters not the coaches...There is nothing he said that Giddings doesn't know.I'm just glad he kept that stuff about the buried bodies under the practice field to himself. And then there was the UFO thing last summer; and that cow that gave birth to a 3-headed human, of which the middle head looked a lot like Mr. Garrison from South Park. However,I think the Buffs already know about the haunted school bus parked in FormerBellvilleBrahmas back yard, so he could have included that. eek!

Bellville22
11-11-2003, 12:00 AM
Haha, thanks for having my back reptard.

Fbfan25: I'm fairly certain that a coaching staff that has their team in the playoffs is aware of everything I've posted and much more. If they don't know these things, and more, and have to rely on a college student's view (regardless of how much this college student might know :D ) to create their game plan, then they're in for a long, long night vs. the Brahmas Friday night.

Footballfan25
11-11-2003, 12:03 AM
u see to be very sensitive about this

Brahma73:

reptard7isCRAZY:
He is informing the posters not the coaches...There is nothing he said that Giddings doesn't know.I'm just glad he kept that stuff about the buried bodies under the practice field to himself. And then there was the UFO thing last summer; and that cow that gave birth to a 3-headed human, of which the middle head looked a lot like Mr. Garrison from South Park. However,I think the Buffs already know about the haunted school bus parked in FormerBellvilleBrahmas back yard, so he could have included that. eek!

Bellville22
11-11-2003, 12:03 AM
Very nice, 73. I think pretty much everyone knows about the haunted school bus in Former's back yard after the story aired on ABC's Primetime a few years back. Isn't Former using that bus to deliver newspapers now?

Still no info on Giddings here. Pudlugger, can you help me out?

Bellville22
11-11-2003, 04:42 PM
ttt

Bongo
11-11-2003, 06:11 PM
B73, good thing you didn't tell them about putting the detergent in the fountain at Sealy.

On the game, if Bellville plays conservative like they did against Sealy, I predict Bellville will still win, but by a reduced margin. Say Bellville 21 Giddings 7.

If Bellville opens it up like they have in past games I predict a 38-7 score.

Hey 73 and 22:
I've been impressed that #2 does not make bad decisions. How many interceptions does he have? Can't be genetic, must be the training!

Pudlugger
11-11-2003, 06:38 PM
Bellville22:
Very nice, 73. I think pretty much everyone knows about the haunted school bus in Former's back yard after the story aired on ABC's Primetime a few years back. Isn't Former using that bus to deliver newspapers now?

Still no info on Giddings here. Pudlugger, can you help me out?Sorry just got back, today was lost to broken down cars and tow truck rides to Austin!

Giddings is a different team entirely from Bellville. Not a glamorous or athletically stunning team. They are a big physical work-a-day bunch of kids who somehow manage to pull off the big plays. The Qb and place kicker Spacek is very talented on the run and manages the exchanges very well. Although his arnm looks strong his recievers appear to be unable to hold onto the football. #9, the go-to-guy on passess, dropped two or three crossing pattern balls after beating our cornerback. If he ever develops some hands on his arms he might do some damage. #3 is the hoss in the backfield. He runs with speed and finds the hole quickly. Overall he is a sharp rb who has a knack for breaking the big gain over the middle or around the corners. Spacek kicks with authority and is accurate within the 30 yardline. Lehman # 84 is a 6'5" 260 TE and DT who anchors both lines well. He is more of a threat on O where he is utilized as a bulldozer to clear away defenders for #3. The Giddings O Line is very big as they tend to grow them up there in Lee County. They did not give the Lep D that much of a problem as the Buffs were held to 5 first downs. They scored twice on a blocked punt (low snap) and the short field after our punt returner ran up on a short kick and dropped it on the fly. The Giddings D stopped the Leps twice in the first half within the 15 yardline on 4th and 1 or 2. Once on a sweep to the right with a fumbled pitch-out and once on a sweep to the left with just real good D from the DE #12 [#12 is an excellent athlete and has size and quickness so he gave the Leps the biggest challenge making a couple of critical stops including a failed two point conversion again going wide late in the game.] If Giddings can get their passing game going they would be capable of some surprising performances in the play-offs, even upsetting a premier team like the Bulls. [BTW, Yoakum got mugged in Bufffalo country too this season] :D

Pud's prediction:
Bellville 38
Giddings 21

Bellville22
11-11-2003, 11:23 PM
Bongo:

Hey 73 and 22:
I've been impressed that #2 does not make bad decisions. How many interceptions does he have? Can't be genetic, must be the training!Bongo, I hope you didn't just jinx him!

And Pud, thanks alot for the rundown, I feel much better now.

Bongo
11-11-2003, 11:32 PM
Don't think so 22. #2's been mighty impressive, when we've opened up the offense. The only thing holding him and the offense back is an occassionally constrained offensive strategy.

From a purely fan standpoint, this year has been a lot of fun to watch.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-11-2003, 11:44 PM
There are things I dont know about my bus, please help me out?

buffalo booster
11-12-2003, 09:28 AM
Pud knows the Buffs better than a lot of folks in Giddings! Just a few minor corrections. #30 Marlow is the placekicker, not QB Spacek. Marlow is a sophomore with a big leg. Hit a 42-yard FG last week at Elgin that helped the Buffaloes win by 9, when we needed to win by 8 to advance to the playoffs.

Also, #3 Crawford has been the workhorse in the backfield this year, and has over 1,000 yards rushing. But, he might not be the best RB on the team... His younger brother is now back from an injury (ironically, sustained in the Bellville scrimmage) and ran for 150 yards against Elgin last week. With both kids healthy, the running game looks better than it has all year.

I realize Bellville is a powerhouse, and deserving of their #2 ranking, but this game is going to be a lot closer than most folks realize. GO BUFFS!

BrahmaMom
11-12-2003, 09:34 PM
You are so right, Bongo. This has been a great year to be a Brahma fan--especially as strictly an observer! Lots more fun! There is no jinxing #2, he just continues to improve and has the confidence to lead the Brahmas. He has been a pleasure to watch, I for one will miss him. Go Bulls!

SintonFan
11-13-2003, 05:25 AM
Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!Go Bulls!
You guys have a friend from Sinton! http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/cool/cool-smiley-003.gif

Bongo
11-13-2003, 10:18 AM
Sintonfan, now THAT'S special.

BrahmaMom
11-13-2003, 10:22 AM
Sintonfan IS special. There is something very special about those Pirates. Even when they beat you, ya gotta admire 'em. I've been a Pirate fan since they beat us in football that fall and baseball that spring! Good luck to them this week. And, GO BRAHMAS!

Bongo
11-13-2003, 11:13 AM
Late night Sintonfan?

gochargers!!
11-13-2003, 01:27 PM
I've got a good feeling. The BUFFS are ready to play. They know they have a great opponent in Bellville, but the BUFFS are ready. They've had a good week of practice, and they are fired up....
Let the playoffs begin...

buffalo booster
11-13-2003, 06:37 PM
Good to hear from you, Gochargers!! Been worried that I was going to have to carry the torch by myself this week.

Buffs are decided underdogs in this one. But, I believe that our friends in Bellville might be guilty of overconfidence in this one. They should be afraid. Very afraid...

I've also got a good feeling about this one. Could be the upset special of the week.

Bellville22
11-13-2003, 07:05 PM
Confident, yes. Overconfident, no. If I remember right, the Buffs gave Bellville a decent game for the first half last year, before Bellville pulled away in the 2nd. Every team in the state is going to be pumped up for this first round of games. The Bulls expect Giddings to come out fired up and ready to knock off a powerhouse. Bellville's top 2 offensive threats combined for 5 turnovers in last years game, but had some other guys pick them up. If the Bulls can't hang on to the ball Friday night, who knows what could happen.

I can't wait, looks like we're gonna have some great weather, it's gonna be fun. Best of luck to the Buffs and have a safe game and safe trip.

BrahmaMom
11-13-2003, 07:57 PM
I don't worry about the Brahmas being overconfident, too bad I guess for Giddings if they were counting on that. Our players have been well-trained to have the discipline to take one game at a time, never underestimate the competition, and give 110% till the game is over. We do have a confident, composed, experienced team who will play to their potential, with very few mental mistakes. Our leaders on offense and defense are well-equipped to get the job done. I have confidence in the Bulls and will be there to cheer them on! Go Brahmas!

noitall
11-13-2003, 08:26 PM
The Brahmas are just to tough in this one. They really have a balanced offense and tough defense. The thing about the Brahmas is they can have a bad quarter or two and still not be down in the score. That shows how really strong they are. I know your team will go quite a ways but I really hope us over here in Liberty get a chance to play you again. It was a great game last year. Good luck this Friday although I don't think you'll need it

BrahmaMom
11-13-2003, 10:45 PM
A repeat would be fun! It could happen! Good luck this week!

SintonFan
11-14-2003, 05:45 AM
Bongo:
Late night Sintonfan?I get home from work around 1:00 AM. It takes awhile to unwind.
Thank you for the kind words BrahmaMom. Sinton66 has been as good a friend as me I'm positive.
You folks from Bellville are a special lot. Yall truly understand winning and respect. You've got that in common with the quite cool folks from Everman. You all are great fans.
(There are lots of other cool fans from all over the state to mention too... just too many.)

<small>[ November 14, 2003, 04:53 AM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

gochargers!!
11-14-2003, 07:25 AM
Sorry, Booster....been out of pocket this week. I may not have been posting, but a BUFF victory has been in the back of my mind all week. Had a great pep-rally last night, and the guys are fired up and ready to go. They can talk all they want about "last year this" & "last year that"...We are all 0-0 at this point...Good luck BUFFS. Go out there tonight & BEAT BELLVILLE!!

DOUG FLUTIE ROCKS!!!

<small>[ November 14, 2003, 06:27 AM: Message edited by: gochargers!! ]</small>

cunbed10
11-14-2003, 08:26 AM
Hey Bell22 ck your pm!

sinton66
11-14-2003, 09:11 AM
Good luck Brahmas, we're pulling for ya! wink

BrahmaMom
11-14-2003, 09:11 AM
SintonFan, yep, 66 has been a good friend of Bellville's and my son's advocate since we met in Victoria. He learned a lot about the game from you Pirates and gained a great deal of respect for your kids, staff, fans, and town. Those are lessons you don't forget. Best of luck for an injury-free WIN!

dawgmeister
11-14-2003, 09:16 AM
Yeah, but how 'bout that Giddings Band!? (Oops! wrong page...) :cool: