PDA

View Full Version : Best of luck to Newton in 2A- DIVISION II

Old Cardinal
02-08-2004, 05:05 PM
It seem almost impossible that Newton most probably will be the Champion of Division II instead of Division I over in 2A. Kountze and Hardin will be in the same District! Hardin has a potent little squad destined for the 2A playoffs and AND THEY(and Kountze) HAVE A HIGHER ENROLLMENT FIGURE than Newton. Kountze will do a lot better in football as a 2A school, but the boys and girls of Kountze will totally dominate 2A in basketball... I guess the realignment will produce a lot of surprises, do you know of any changes that might have not been noticed that will have an impact?

<small>[ February 08, 2004, 06:27 PM: Message edited by: Old Cardinal ]</small>

JasperDog94
02-08-2004, 07:20 PM
OC, I would hold off on using the term "totally dominate" on any team. Kountze will be one of the top schools for basketball, but they've still got to play the games.

Old Cardinal
02-08-2004, 07:28 PM
I am curious as to which teams that you think can beat Kountze in basketball?

j_dog
02-08-2004, 08:14 PM
Old Cardinal:
I am curious as to which teams that you think can beat Kountze in basketball?Snook, West Sabine, and Huntington. :D

indian outlaw
02-08-2004, 08:36 PM
Don't hand them the trophy just yet. It is not only possible but likely that Argyle will make the playoffs in the very weak district 10-2A pushing Celina to D2.

PPHSfan
02-11-2004, 11:00 PM
Old Cardinal:
I am curious as to which teams that you think can beat Kountze in basketball?What happened? Did Kountze beat Bridge City in Basketball by 100 points? Old Card's slide rule for a teams success always has Bridge City factored in somehow. :D