PDA

View Full Version : Sinton Info

sinfan75
08-14-2002, 07:49 PM
Yeh,yeh I know,everybody's tired of hearin about Sinton-But tough!!!Offensive line seems to be set with Lozano at center,Mungia,Rodriguez at guard,and Tijerina and Lamb at tackle.Coach Mitchell stated in the local news that Rodriguez(a soph)is a big kid with a lot of talent.Linebacker positions that were open are still bein battled for.About 125 kids have turned out this year.It's gonna take a little while for this team to get goin but when they do they gonna be tough to beat.

sinton66
08-14-2002, 08:51 PM
Heh Heh, well, not EVERYBODY. Sounds good 75.
Keep us out of towners informed. Thanks.

SintonFan
08-14-2002, 10:04 PM
I'm not tired of it. Thanks for the info, 75.

SAsports.com
08-14-2002, 10:39 PM
Eh, you're all a bunch of homers. ;-)

Course, if I was a fan of a team as good as Sinton is going to be this year, I'd be a homer too. http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/smile.gif

eye of the tiger
08-14-2002, 10:42 PM
Nothing wrong with supporting your team. And that is one of the reasons for this board. And I am still coming down one of these days to try a tortilla burger.

sinfan75
08-15-2002, 04:34 AM
That's the way I see it too Eye Of The Tiger.Every body gets on this board to talk about their teams and get info about others.I'm not on here sayin how great they're gonna be,just talkin about their potential.Hell it wouldn't surprise me to see em lose one or two games in non-district.I sure hope they don't,But I won't be surprised if they do.

sinton66
08-15-2002, 06:37 AM
Don't worry about it 75. If they're tired of hearing about us they'll get over it. Probably more tired of me than the team, and that's OK too! *I* certainly appreciate your efforts. I will definitely see you on the 6th. Are you going to be able to make the game at Victoria?

SAsports.com
08-15-2002, 04:49 PM
What is this tortilla burger of which you speak? Can I find one in the San Antonio area or do I have to venture out of the area to Sinton?

sinton66
08-15-2002, 05:02 PM
Tortilla burger is real, and is a specialty item served at the concessions at Sinton stadium. As far as I know, no one else does them. 75 really likes his Tortilla Burgers.

sinfan75
08-15-2002, 07:30 PM
Tortilla burgers are a creation of Tasty Taco many moons ago.Sinton's the only place that regularly sells em.But if you wanna make em yourself just grill ya a burger spread some refried beans on on two tortillas,add cheese plus your favorite veggies and jalapinas(or mild hot sauce) and chow down!GOOOOD EATIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

M.PIRATEFAN
08-15-2002, 08:54 PM
Say sin75, i guess i'm going to get me one when I go watch mathis play.I think that we are going to have a pretty good lead during the half so that gives me time to go get a torilla burger.Ha,Ha.Just kidding sinton, i'm not trying to start anything.Got to have a sense of humor!!!Say sinton, i have been thinking about this.Wouldn't this be great we both go 9-0 til that last game when we meet????? What a game it will be!!!! Talk about getting the kids ready for the playoffs let all those nerves come out.I know that our kids have gotten our that and there past that.I have a feeling that thats going to happen.Anyways, no matter who wins we (Mathis and Sinton) are the best in South Tex!!!!!!

sinton66
08-16-2002, 11:18 AM
75, I'll prolly see ya Saturday at noon, I'm coming in this weekend. We SHOULD wait to see how things go, but I can't want to. Can't wait to see the new F-14's in action!

SintonFan
08-16-2002, 11:36 AM
Good Sinton win

[This message has been edited by SintonFan (edited August 18, 2002).]