PDA

View Full Version : AP_OLB_1 SHUT UP!!!

5inchtaint
11-13-2002, 10:45 AM
your team didn't make the playoffs and you're not "crunk and focused"...so SHUT UP

Bobkat
11-13-2002, 12:35 PM
...you need to follow a little bit of your own advice!!!

AggieJohn
11-13-2002, 01:19 PM
Bobkat:
...you need to follow a little bit of your own advice!!!Bobkat....you play?

Bobkat
11-13-2002, 01:25 PM
I did play, I graduated in '90.

<small>[ November 13, 2002, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: Bobkat ]</small>

AggieJohn
11-13-2002, 01:32 PM
Bobkat:
I did play, I graduated in '90.good night then dude....stop holding on to high school football then.....i graduated in 01 and don't have a football team at my juco so i follow Liberty...but dude let them go......and stop getting so mad

Bobkat
11-13-2002, 01:55 PM
What are you talking about? Mad about what? Let what go? Mr. explayer2001(that didn't play) you don't know me my friend, so don't go there. Your buddy needs to stop talking so much smack, and he needs to follow some of his own advice and Shut Up!!! AP OLB 1 hasn't said anything bad about any team on here. I always look forward to hearing what he has to say. How you took what I posted and turned it into something totally different is beyond me. You really need to get a life!!! Good luck to your Panthers Friday night.

sphinx1906
11-13-2002, 01:55 PM
explayer didn't you say in past posts that you didn't even play in High School? so who are you to start talking about someone holding on to the past. If that is what everyone here is doing then what the hell are you holding onto?

AggieJohn
11-13-2002, 02:35 PM
sphinx1906:
explayer didn't you say in past posts that you didn't even play in High School? so who are you to start talking about someone holding on to the past. If that is what everyone here is doing then what the hell are you holding onto?nah dude...i didn't play in High School..went the alternate route and was an athletic trainer...i knew my stuff too...never really had a love for football until high school football...don't cuss either dude....and bobkat you talk more smack than any other brother on here against liberty..if your going to present your point about Orangefield.a..do it with some stats..as far as AP-OLB talking smack..yeah he has...about liberty too...but i don't care about him..i'm talking about people who are rooting for teams that are in the playoffs..and i know 5inchtaint goes to LHS..but who he is i have yet to find out..i don't support him....i don't know what is up with sphinx and bobkat...but i guess likeminds think together

sphinx1906
11-13-2002, 02:45 PM
I have a personal interest in the Newton Eagles so I would think I have a right to comment on playoff games. I don't know to much about Liberty othe than they had a damn good quarterback a couple of years ago in that Chambers kid. I hear he is doing well in college. As far as my language is concerned if you don't like it don't read it. I don't like some of your comments, but your style is your style. good luck in the playoffs.

Bobkat
11-13-2002, 02:59 PM
Hey man I'm not going to get into a war of words with you, it ain't worth it. But please do me a favor okay. I would like for you to find one post where I've talked smack about Liberty on this board. Good luck because you won't find one. I have been very impressed with your team and haven't said one word to belittle the Panthers. I tried to start a conversation with you on another thread about what to expect from your panthers. You responded by saying you were CEO of some group and that you wanted to exchange stats or something to that effect. I posted Orangefields stats but you never responded. Get all your facts straight Bub, and if you want to carry on a normal conversation about this game I'll be more than happy to chat with you. Until then...

5inchtaint
11-13-2002, 04:37 PM
everyone needs to calm down but bobkat...i wasn't talking smack to him i was just letting him know that his team SUCKED this year and well...Bo would put a hurtin on him...cause he's "crunk and focused"-Stunna

Bobkat
11-13-2002, 05:44 PM
It's cool man, good luck to yall Friday night. Just hope it's a good clean game and I hope the Ref's keep their flags off the ground.

QBKilla
11-13-2002, 07:21 PM
5inchtaint:
everyone needs to calm down but bobkat...i wasn't talking smack to him i was just letting him know that his team SUCKED this year and well...Bo would put a hurtin on him...cause he's "crunk and focused"-StunnaJust to fill you in, everytime I have seen "crunk" spelled (MTV,Radio station signs) it has been with a "k". So get krunk, not crunk. And Bobkat, we all know you haven't talked trash, and AP-OLB hasn't talked to much either.

AP_OLB_1
11-13-2002, 07:55 PM
ya know that is pretty rude... i get on the forum and there is a topic that has my name in it... i havnt said anything about your team i just put my two cents into it and i see that my opinion is really important to you.. and no my team didnt go to the playoffs but i played every damn down 110% in atempt to get there though... have you seen the tape when we played hardin?? from the tape it looks as if we should have won.. im not making excuses, we should have put more points on the board as it is... but how dare you put my team down... i sure wish we could have lined up and played yall..

5inchtaint
11-13-2002, 08:11 PM
um...to QBKilla as you see i put "crunk and focused"-Stunna...that means i'm quoting someone dumbass...thanks

AP_OLB_1
11-13-2002, 08:13 PM
also i havnt talked any smack on Liberty.. ive only put my opinion on the Liberty VS. orangefield game... if you think that is talkin **** well you need to stop posting on the forum... that is what this is made for, putting your opinion on the games. if i recall we both have the same record in the regular season.. if i were to say anything bad about yall then i would be putting my own team down b/c we arent even in the playoffs... all i got to say is good luck friday night... i will be there cuz i think it will be a good game

5inchtaint
11-13-2002, 08:20 PM
and i'll i'm doin is putting in my two cents and opinions too...and if you don't like it then get off the board

AP_OLB_1
11-13-2002, 08:40 PM
look you make no sense. do you think that the whole forum really wants to hear your 2 cents on what you think of me??? oviously you have no class so how bout we stop talkin about this and get real.. and do you even play football?