PDA

View Full Version : You folks Rock!!!

SintonFan
11-24-2003, 01:11 AM
I'm talking about bulldogmom2, PPHSfan, olddog73, bigdogsbulldogmom, olddawggreen(Happy Late Birthday!), poncho, weatherag07, CentralTxFan, Chris Hart, spaniard, GBBF(you know) and many other Burnet posters who I forgot to name. Aren't we all Spurs fans?????
LOL
Lot's of respect for the Burnet program, they have earned it. I hope that whoever wins Friday's matchup will back up the other team. I know I will back up the Pirates. :D
Seriously, I hope everyone from Burnet, Sinton and all going to the game has a safe trip to and from the game. This is just a game(?)...
Let's do our best to support these teams in both citys' quest for a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!
You have to beat the best to be the best!(I've heard this before)
Sinton was number one last year? That was last year...
GOOO!!!!!!!!!!
PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TAKE STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you Sinton posters aren't too shabby either
:) :) :)

<small>[ November 24, 2003, 01:27 AM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

pirate4state
11-24-2003, 01:22 AM
I was starting to feel neglected! :o :D

poncho
11-24-2003, 01:29 AM
Good luck to the Sinton Pirates and their fans. Lets hope for an injury free game on both sides. :cool:

SintonFan
11-24-2003, 01:30 AM
:D
We should start a topic called: "Say it with smilies!"
LOL
What do you think??? :D wink :cool:

SintonFan
11-24-2003, 01:40 AM
poncho:
Good luck to the Sinton Pirates and their fans. Lets hope for an injury free game on both sides. :cool: poncho is cool, too. :cool:

dawgdad
11-24-2003, 01:42 AM
Burnet will be out in full force no matter where the game is, no matter what's going on. We are, One team, One dream, One small,little town, One heart!

SintonFan
11-24-2003, 01:51 AM
dawgdad:
Burnet will be out in full force no matter where the game is, no matter what's going on. We are, One team, One dream, One small,little town, One heart!Your pretty cool, too.
But Sinton has 'many teams' and 'many dreams'...
Naw just joshin ya... wink :p
We're just trying to have some fun... :D

poncho
11-24-2003, 02:08 AM
SintonFan:

poncho:
Good luck to the Sinton Pirates and their fans. Lets hope for an injury free game on both sides. :cool: poncho is cool, too. :cool: :cool: :) :) :D :D :D