PDA

View Full Version : Caldwell Hornets and Rockdale Tigers

HornetMom
11-15-2003, 12:06 PM
Congratulations on making it to the first round of playoffs. Though you won't be moving on, both teams had a great season. Now lets support Marlin in their playoff game today.

To the Hornets, you guys had an awesome season and we are very, very proud of each and everyone of you. Thanks for the great times this year and we'll be back even stronger next year.

keep_it_real
11-15-2003, 01:26 PM
Yeah good Luck tonight Marlin go handle busines.... What was the story with Caldwell? China Spring beat Rockdale, Im not taking anything away when I say this but Jamal Williams got hurt in the second series of the first quarter and never went back in the game with turf toe.....

tigerSville_04
11-15-2003, 01:36 PM
i was just about to ask about Jamal Willams cuz i didnt see his name in tha paper as it uaslly is. Thats sad to hear yalls best RB got hurt, with him yall would have done alot more.

keep_it_real
11-15-2003, 04:00 PM
yeah I think it wouldve been different, but thats why the coaches shouldve used other guys some, because after jamal went out rockdales offense didnt know how to act, the defense did ok without him but the offense was lost, the other back s had like 5 fumbles....

3Coms
11-16-2003, 08:28 AM
If the other backs had 5 fumbles....maybe that is why they didn't use them more.

next generation
11-16-2003, 04:52 PM
What is Caldwell and Rockdale returning next season? What will the bright spots be for the 2 teams?

cunbed10
11-17-2003, 08:45 AM
next generation:
What is Caldwell and Rockdale returning next season? What will the bright spots be for the 2 teams?Hey guys I know ya'll gave it your bests. I hope 2cu scon.

HornetMom
11-17-2003, 08:55 AM
Good luck this week. The district is behind you. Go Marlin!!!