PDA

View Full Version : WILL BELLVILLE WIN DISTRICT?

usmell
10-21-2002, 12:35 PM
I HAVE HEARD THAT THE BELLVILLE RUNNING BACK IS HURT. I DONT KNOW IF THEY CAN WIN A DC THIS YEAR OR MAKE IT TO THE PLAYOFFS. WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THAT TEAM OR ANY OTHERS.
:cool:

travis
10-21-2002, 04:20 PM
No #20 isn't hurt, he'll play this week. Bellville will win district if they beat Sealy, they play the last regular season game.

And Bellville (even though you previously stated that "THE TEAM IN BELLVILLE IS A BUNCH OF BABIE. THEY NEVER WANT TO GET PHYSICAL") has all but made it to the playoffs, I doubt they will lose all three of their remaning regular season games (vs. Stafford, Hempstead, and Sealy) which is probably what they would have to do to not make it, and if they did it would suprise the whole state im sure.

You should probably think things through before you make posts, to keep people from thinking you're an idiot.

Gobbla2001
10-21-2002, 06:33 PM
Since the Bellville/Sealy game will feature the two best teams in the district and is at the end of the season, who knows what will happen... It's almost impossible to predict... It'll come down to injuries, and if there are none, buckle up!

Specklebelly
10-22-2002, 11:03 AM
Sealy may not make the playoffs if they dont get their act together. Barely beating Stafford and Hempstead makes me wonder if they will even beat Columbus and Navasoda, not to mention Bellville. Sealy better buckle up because Columbus has been playing some really good defensive football lately.

usmell
10-24-2002, 09:56 AM
2002 BELLVILLE FOOTBALL TEAM DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO PLAY IN THE BIG GAMES ALL OF YALL ARE LIKE CHRIS SIMS... BLOWING IT WHEN IT REALLY MATTERS. BELLVILLE HAS NOT PLAYED ANYBODY TO SEE WHAT THEY ARE REALLY MADE OF. CUZ IF YALL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS YALL WILL GET BEAT BY BURNET IN THE FIRST ROUND.
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME
USMELL

Bellville22
10-24-2002, 12:40 PM
Who is this usmell guy? Get a life. Bellville put up 56 on Rice, that's impressive. Held Columbus and Navasota to 6 points. Bellville's for real, so is Sealy. Will be one hell of a showdown in Sealy on Nov. 8.

75isaHaus
10-24-2002, 02:36 PM
I would bet that USMELL is from La Grange...they seem to talk alot on here about Bellville. And Bellville may be in Div II this year if Navasota steps up.

mojjo_1
10-24-2002, 03:55 PM
bellville's in region 3

TxHsFootball
10-24-2002, 07:16 PM
i believe he is from the hood, hempstead

ana
10-24-2002, 07:53 PM
Maybe usmell has insecurities about his own team

usmell
10-25-2002, 10:16 AM
me and my team have nothing to worry about!
thanks though

bellville28runnels
10-26-2002, 11:52 AM
Mr. usmell we'll see if u and ur team have any thing to worry about if yall play the BRAHMAS

BigT 75
10-26-2002, 05:14 PM
Hell, I bet this Usmell, guy or whoever he is, dosen't even play football. He's probably just some stupid little prick band nerd that gets bullied at school and gets on here and talks smack about Bellville just to make him feel good, to make him feel like he has some nuts(which he doesn't). If he does play, he probably never touches the field, or he's just a little freshman or jv player that talks smack like he plays on varsity. Too bad, once you hit puberty and your nuts drop and you finally feel "big" enough to talk this smack, come say it in front of some of the Bellville football players. Then we'll see how "big" you are. :D :D

IBRINGTHEHAT
10-26-2002, 06:38 PM
He aint from Hempstead, and you should watch how you talk about the "hood". You probably dont even tuly know nothing about how it is to be in this town. I talk down on your town, dont worry about mine.

usmell
10-27-2002, 04:26 PM
HEY BIG T YOUR THAT FAG THATS 6'8 AND WIEGHS A BUCK 196 PLAYING TACKLE; RIGHT. I GOT SOME NEWS FOR YOU I WILL BE DOWN IN BELLVILLE AT THANKSGIVING, AND I WILL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE U WERE IN THE BAND AFTER I GET DONE WITH U. WAIT U DON'T WANT ME TO HURT YOU BEFORE B-BALL DO U. AND U CAN TELL YOUR FREIND LOUIE THAT HE CAN COME TO.
SO BE SURE TO PACK YOUR LUNCH,YOU FAG.

75isaHaus
10-27-2002, 06:38 PM
Why don't you tell them who you are?

BigT 75
10-27-2002, 07:10 PM
Ya tell us. O ya man you got that right...I'm a 196 alright. HAHAHAHA. Ya right, maybe like back in the 8th grade. Ya but hopefully me and you will be able to meet up one day. ME and ol Lucious.

BigT 75
10-27-2002, 07:16 PM
But, ya...PLEASE DONT HURT ME BEFORE BASKETBALL!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: