PDA

View Full Version : BEST 22-3A TEAM

Stunna
11-05-2002, 09:18 PM
COLDSPRING IS THE BEST TEAM IN 22-3A DISTRICT. THEY JUST HAD A BAD NIGHT AGAINST TARKINGTON AND BARBERS HILL. THE EAGLES BEAT THEM ON THE GROUND AND THE LONGHORNS BEAT THEM IN THE AIR. TROJANS HAVE MORE TALENT THAN ANY TEAM IN TEXAS, BUT THEY HAVE TO WORK TOGETHER AT THE SAME TIME NOTON DIFFERENT NIGHTS. TROJANS WOULD OF PROBALY BEAT THE EAGLES IF THEY PLAYED ON GRASS BECAUSE LAGWAY WOULD OF BEEN ABLE TO CUT BACK QUICKER AND DARIUS THREW THE BALL GOOD AND AARON BROWN RAN STRONG AND HARD. THERE WEAK SPOT IS THE LINE.

ElMeroMero
11-05-2002, 10:58 PM
The best team in 22-3a is Barbers Hill. There undefeated in district play because they are the best team. Coldspring may have the talent but what good is that if they cant win even against the worse team in the district Tarkington. I wish Coldspring the best of luck in the playoffs because they'll need it with teams like Newton, La Grange, Belville etc. But its clear and obvious that the best team in 22-3a is Barbers Hill.

NewMan88
11-06-2002, 08:24 AM
Just what I expected to hear from another one of the excuse makers from Trojan land.
Let us clear up a few things shall we?
1. Saying that your team is the best team and that it was just bad luck or something that you lost to the two teams you did is like saying "I should have made the team even though I run a 6.0 40 and can only bench press 130 pounds." Excuses are like buttholes, everyone has one but some just stink worse than others.

2. Obviously you must not understand the physics of artificial turf, because players that cut very well on grass cut even better on turf, at least turf that is not slick due to rain. But the grass field would not have been better because mud is harder to cut on than wet turf.

3. You made one statement that was half true, you do have a great deal of talent but you overlook the fact that your school is one of the least disciplined teams on defense that I have ever seen. Liberty ran up and down on you, so did the Hill. Tarkington beat you guys on routes where they zeroed in on one receiver. The only reason why Liberty did not give you your third loss was they broke down on mental awareness and did not try and just run the clock down and punt the ball to you with less than a minute left to score 9 point(very hard to do). Also, Splendora ran that stupid reverse play against you guys all night and because your fullback is one good runner he won the game for you when the Wildcats did not expect you to line up in a four reciever set. You forget the fact that you won two games in a row that you could easily have lost if the other teams had just stopped one play, they did not and you won and that is part of the game.

How do I know all this, I live in your town and have gone to all the games. Stop making excuses and grow up you guys are not the best team.

RBARKER
11-06-2002, 09:02 AM
The best team will be the team that can peak during the playoffs. 22-3A needs to stop worrying about our district and start thinking of how we are going to play 21-3A. 21-3A have takin 2 out of 3 from 22-3A the last couple of years during the first round, This year I think 22-3A has the advantage. Good luck to 22-3A during the playoffs.

EagleTE81
11-06-2002, 09:15 AM
so you think cs is the best team in the district? i think its funny becuase not only did we beat yall by 28 points, but the two teams that yall beat by a total of 3 pts, we beat by a total of 48, somthing has to be up there. and your excused about not being able to cut on turf, that is teh biggest bunch of poo i have ever heard. the only thiing i can gather from you is that your not good enough to except the fact that you lost. now im not saying that we are the best team as far a talant goes, but as far as heart and the will to play, we got you beat by a long ways. one thing you should learn is to never underestimate the heart of an eagle

EagleTE81

trojandad
11-06-2002, 09:42 AM
First, of course Coldspring isn't the best team in 22 3A, those results speak for themselves on the field. We can be the best team with regrouping (we're certainly fortunate to have the talent to do so, so many teams don't have that aspect to be able to draw from), but we certainly aren't as of now.

Secondly, excuses shouldn't be made, by losers OR winners. One is called bad losing, the other bad winning and both take lack of integrity. Just because a team wins doesn't make them beating the other team in "every aspect" of the game, nor does losing make them worse in every aspect either.

Third, I am so very proud of this team, for reasons that can't be expressed fully here. A team having leaders that are concerned with integrity first and football results second has been wonderful to watch.

Lastly, when life gives lemons, make lemonade. That loss to Tarkington has really opened a lot of eyes. I heard a BH fan talk earlier about losses early being a good thing for them. The good thing from the Longhorn loss is that we can be beat by anyone. That may sound like elementary stuff, but with three miracle finishes this year, I think we were starting to believe that if we just showed up, we would divinely win. No problem with that anymore, egg on the face doesn't taste good.

And for the record, Darius is no more of an "excuse maker" than Sister Teresa. He has been responded to well on here by the men he has played against. The only people I know of that have seen Coldspring play each week are their fans and a scout from BH (lol). If the only reason CS wins is by excuses being made AGAINST them, why don't you find another team to go watch each week. I've watched our stands intently each week, and haven't seen anyone bound or gagged in the stands. If we do well, we did well, if we didn't, express your opinion. Turning those opinions to integrity statements about individuals crosses a line that is immature.

QBKilla
11-06-2002, 10:26 AM
Stunna:
COLDSPRING IS THE BEST TEAM IN 22-3A DISTRICT. THEY JUST HAD A BAD NIGHT AGAINST TARKINGTON AND BARBERS HILL. THE EAGLES BEAT THEM ON THE GROUND AND THE LONGHORNS BEAT THEM IN THE AIR. TROJANS HAVE MORE TALENT THAN ANY TEAM IN TEXAS, BUT THEY HAVE TO WORK TOGETHER AT THE SAME TIME NOTON DIFFERENT NIGHTS. TROJANS WOULD OF PROBALY BEAT THE EAGLES IF THEY PLAYED ON GRASS BECAUSE LAGWAY WOULD OF BEEN ABLE TO CUT BACK QUICKER AND DARIUS THREW THE BALL GOOD AND AARON BROWN RAN STRONG AND HARD. THERE WEAK SPOT IS THE LINE.All I have to say, is you are an idiot. We could have ran the score up even more if we wanted to. If we would have played on grass yall wouldn't have even scored. Grow up.

AggieJohn
11-06-2002, 01:53 PM
EagleTE81:
so you think cs is the best team in the district? i think its funny becuase not only did we beat yall by 28 points, but the two teams that yall beat by a total of 3 pts, we beat by a total of 48, somthing has to be up there. and your excused about not being able to cut on turf, that is teh biggest bunch of poo i have ever heard. the only thiing i can gather from you is that your not good enough to except the fact that you lost. now im not saying that we are the best team as far a talant goes, but as far as heart and the will to play, we got you beat by a long ways. one thing you should learn is to never underestimate the heart of an eagle

EagleTE81Hey EagleTE81...change your screen name to RUDY T.......jk.....good luck friday

whtfbplaya
11-06-2002, 03:59 PM
Tight race, I don't know.