PDA

View Full Version : I have an idea nf

Phil C
11-13-2003, 03:29 PM
When we post a new topic that is not about football we could put nf for not football in the subject matter that way anyone who only wanted to read about football would know not to read the topic which I put at the end of my subject here . If it is about football but not 3A football we could add a 3 at the end like nf3 which would tell them that even though it is about football it is not about 3A HS football. Other agreed upon symbols could be used but that way those who only want to read 3A football or football in general would be able to be selective. Just a thought.

bulldogvet85
11-13-2003, 03:31 PM
quick question are you saying that this is strictly a football message board? cuz see i was under the impression that it was for any 3A sports. cuz all it says is 3a downlow

Buckeye80
11-13-2003, 03:31 PM
What happens when posters start discussing football 30 posts into the thread? Do you take the "nf" off or what?

PPHSfan
11-13-2003, 03:34 PM
OK, and then do we also add

NB for not about Burnet

NF for not funny

NP for not about Phil C

Sa a post that contains Satire

etc...

Just my opinion, but I think it is silly. Half of the fun of this board, is looking around for the good stuff. If you feel it is a waste of time, then we disagree. Besides, when was the last time Phil C said anything intelligent about football....he thinks TCU would Beat OU :D :D :D

<small>[ November 13, 2003, 02:35 PM: Message edited by: PPHSfan ]</small>

Ranger Mom
11-13-2003, 03:34 PM
I think it's a discraceful idea myself!!

What a bunch of whiney babies!!!