PDA

View Full Version : BEAT BELLVILLE

Bandera YaYa
12-09-2002, 06:21 PM
GO DOGS..BEAT BELLVILLE.!.IT'S BE ANOTHER GREAT FOOTBALL GAME, DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE CAN BEAT THE MOMENTUM THAT WE HAVE GOING...THE FANS ARE GOING WILD AND THE BOYS ARE PLAYING THEIR HEARTS OUT!! CONGRATS TO HEEP, ICKES, HICKS, GROOMER, POSTERT, SELLS AND ALL THE REST OF THE BEST....BEAT BELLVILLE!!! BANDERA SHOW YOUR PRIDE FOR YOUR TEAM...POST THE BLUE AND WHITE!!YA YA!! (YOU GO BULLDOG FAN, TOO!!)

eagles_11
12-09-2002, 06:29 PM
Your fans may be good but we played Bellville in the 3rd round and they beat us 10-7 and there fans are outstanding they really get into the game maybe a little cocky at times like the goodbye chant and it wasnt over but there still good fans and plus bellville has a lot of talent a good offense although we shut there offense down there very talented so im picking bellville

Bongo
12-09-2002, 06:50 PM
Bandera ya ya; I'm going with my Bulls. They stepped up against the tough Fairfield force defense (I think the best we've faced) and overcame the Marlin magic. Now it's the Bandera bunch.

Thanks for the support Eagle_11. See your PM's.

Da'Bulls rule 31-24.

BULLDOGFAN
12-09-2002, 06:54 PM
Now you guys have done it.

Ya told the Ya Ya Moms somebody has more spirit then they do. There will be no rest in Banderaville till the 21 st. Go get them Bandera Ya Ya.

This game is gonna rock.

eagles_11
12-09-2002, 06:58 PM
she might be loud but its gonna take more then that to beat this bellville team they just find ways to win games that it looks like they shouldnt (like fairfield bellville)

bbfan
12-09-2002, 07:08 PM
eagles_11 just wanted to let you know that its not the goodbye chant. Its the WE READY chant. I'm from Bellville and just figured this out after the Fairfield game but wanted to let you know. I'm pretty sure most everyone thinks of it as the goodbye song but its something new that just started this year - Marlin did it all night long at Saturday's game. Anyway wanted to clear up that it wasn't ment to be disrespectful. Everyone from Fairfield as been great and good luck next year!!!

Bandera YaYa
12-09-2002, 07:51 PM
Let me explain something to you, eagles_11....we are more than just loud...we are proud of our Bulldogs and who they are, we have watched them all season work hard for a little respect and I'm here to tell you that there is not a finer group of determined young men around, and if you think for one second that we won't be out in full Bulldog armour, think again....apparently you have not noticed what our Dogs have been doing latley or you wouldn't be so quick to give up on us...but, that's OK, there is enough YaYa to go around...GO DOGS

Brahma73
12-09-2002, 07:55 PM
I was just watching SW Sports HS Extra. Who is Bandera #35? He looks like a load!

Bandera YaYa
12-09-2002, 08:32 PM
Hey Brahma73, glad your watching some good TV!!
Here is his stats: In 4 playoff games, Heep has rushed for 709 yards, scored 8 TD's, 336 yard game against YOakum, over 1700 yards in regular season and too many TD's to count. We call him the "Horse" and he'll be giving horseback rides for a quarter!! Thanks for the question and see you in Round Rock...DOGS RULE!!! Safe trip....let's make it a great game!!!

MR.T TARPON21
12-09-2002, 08:47 PM
ok ya ya lol.
a.p. is a better team FACT!
AT THE GAME AGAINST PORT ISABEL YOU GUYS HAD ONLY 1/4 OF THE FAN SUPPORT WE HAD FACT!
HAD WE HAD 11 PLAYERS ON THE FIELD THERS NO WAY YOU ALL WOULD HAVE BLOCKED THAT PUNT FACT!
BUT ANY WAYS YOU GUYS WON AINT NO SHAME,
FACT OF THE MATTER IF BANDERA BY SOME MEANS MAKES THE PLAYOFFS NEXT YEAR(NOT!)WELL MAYBE,THINGS WILL BE DIFFERTANT!PORT ISABEL WILL RULE YOU AND ANYBODY THAT STANDS IN ITS WAY! eek!
AS FAR AS YOU ALL WINNING STATE WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE!
BELLVILLE IS A MUCH STRONGER TEAM YOULL HAVE YOUR HANDS FULL!
ENJOY IT ,GOOD LUCK,AND HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!
AS FAR AS YOUR P.M. I GUESS IM GETTING UNDER YOUR SKIN TO ,GOOD DEAL WITH IT .
OH AND BY THE WAY STICKS AND STONES BABY STICKS AND STONES!
LATERS!

<small>[ December 09, 2002, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: MR.T TARPON21 ]</small>

Brahma73
12-09-2002, 08:47 PM
Bandera YaYa:
Hey Brahma73, glad your watching some good TV!!
Here is his stats: In 4 playoff games, Heep has rushed for 709 yards, scored 8 TD's, 336 yard game against YOakum, over 1700 yards in regular season and too many TD's to count. We call him the "Horse" and he'll be giving horseback rides for a quarter!! Thanks for the question and see you in Round Rock...DOGS RULE!!! Safe trip....let's make it a great game!!!Geeeeez! eek! Reminds me of our #20, Gobert (pronouced "go bear"). Come on, now. You can count those TD's! (LOL) :p

Sounds like the weather will be great. Should be loads of excitement.

Check your PM.

Go Brahmas :D :D :D

BULLDOGFAN
12-09-2002, 09:01 PM
Dustin Heep is called the Horse and is known as giving the Defenses a Heep of Trouble. This game is going to be pay back for last year. Heep will dominate the ground and Hicks will light up the sky. And the defense will rule the line. Band of Brothers they are.

And Tarpon 21, quit living your life through your sons talents. Your embarassing the heck out of the kid. Port Isabel never had a chance. And who is Aransas Pass? Never heard of them? Were they in your district? Grrrr....

Bandera YaYa
12-09-2002, 09:21 PM
You tell it like it is, BulldogFan....

BULLDOGFAN
12-09-2002, 09:36 PM
You Grandma's ( at least a few are ) are too much. Keep up the awesome work for the kids. The guys appreciate all you do for them.

Has been a hell of a year, hasn;t it?

I remember just yesterday having all those boys on my deck for a first grade birthday party and telling them the ghost story about "When the log rolls over".

Man time flies. What an awesome group of kids.

Bandera's Band of Brothers.

Bandera YaYa
12-09-2002, 09:50 PM
HEY NOW, BULLDOGFAN....YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO SAY "GRANDMAS" , DID YOU??? WE STILL FEEL LIKE WE ARE 21!(WELL MAYBE 31)!!!!! WE DO FOR THESE KIDS BECAUSE THEY DO APPRECIATE IT....EVEN THO WE DO EMBARRASS THEM AT TIMES!!! THEY ARE THE BEST IN OUR BOOK (OUR YA YA BOOK, I SHOULD SAY)!!!!

eagles_11
12-09-2002, 10:47 PM
im not saying ur team isnt good or dosent have heart bc i know they do to make it this far im just giving my opinon and thats it not meaning to offend ne one good luck....... bellville we will see yall next year